najib mirzayee

waiting for Ir1/CR1 interview abudhabi

71 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Solowise said:

Are you IR1 category? And when did you become DQ

Yes IR 1 Category...

My DQ was 1st of August 2022..

Now abu dhabi us embassy covered till 28th of August 2023 DQS...

some applicants received interview letters 18th or 19th April 2023 their interviews in June..their DQs in between 13th to 28th August 2022..

51 minutes ago, Karen2021 said:

How many months total did it take you from DQ to Interview Date? And it even take months for Advance Parole?? What in the world are we dealing with here. 

My DQ was 1st August 2022..

I received interview letter  exact after 180 days from DQ date on 1st of Feb 2023..

But unfortunately now consular office put my case Administrative process ..

Now very frustrated time do not know how many days or months for Visa issuance 

1 minute ago, F@lak said:

My DQ was 1st August 2022..

I received interview letter  exact after 180 days from DQ date on 1st of Feb 2023..

But unfortunately now consular office put my case Administrative process ..

Now very frustrated time do not know how many days or months for Visa issuance 

What do you mean Administrative Process? What is that and does everyone have to go through AP? 

Just now, Karen2021 said:

What do you mean Administrative Process? What is that and does everyone have to go through AP? 

Not every one ..

It's up to officer ..

Its means delay in case and they send case in ADMIN PROCESS for more clearance about case and documents..also check applicant back ground ..

Till completion of all this admin process have to wait for Visa issuance..no specific time depends on case to case 

1 minute ago, F@lak said:

Not every one ..

It's up to officer ..

Its means delay in case and they send case in ADMIN PROCESS for more clearance about case and documents..also check applicant back ground ..

Till completion of all this admin process have to wait for Visa issuance..no specific time depends on case to case 

Did they notify you that it will be AP at the end of the interview? Did the interview not go very smoothly? Were there any questions that were uncommon?

3 hours ago, Karen2021 said:

Did they notify you that it will be AP at the end of the interview? Did the interview not go very smoothly? Were there any questions that were uncommon?

She returns my passport with blue colour paper on which my case number and interview date was mentioned at the end of interview she marked some documents section  and also marked AP section 

She said upload these marked doc and for AP embassy will send u email.

Then very next day I received mail they said fill up from ds5535 and send us back d 5535 form for u last 15years addresses ..social media accounts ..u phone numbers ..u siblings info..

In USA all cases no specific time frame same in AP case can take 1 week to 6 months ..

As AP clear embassy will mail to submit passport through Emirates post for Visa sticker stamping..

My DQ is 6th April 2023 

after reading all this its mean i have a long way to wait 😏

min 6 month while i was expecting it with in a month lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Links to outside groups can't be posted here on VJ.  A post advertising an outside group has been removed.

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

On 5/17/2023 at 5:51 PM, AshishA said:

Are you guys still waiting? We have DQ 05Dec, still waiting. I am curious anyone got appointment with Nov date?

One of my friends got DQ 07 Sep 2022 ID 10 July 2023 Abd.

On 5/17/2023 at 5:51 PM, AshishA said:

Are you guys still waiting? We have DQ 05Dec, still waiting. I am curious anyone got appointment with Nov date?

My is 07 Dec

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.