busycharlie

medical exam question

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

After the exam at SLEC do they tell the patient if something is wrong or do they find out at the interview at the USEM? Someone told MJ that she would find out at her interview so now she is all worried.

Thanks,

Charlie

MJ & Charlie

Removing of Conditions on Residency (I-751)

01-12-10 Packed received at CSC

01-12-10 NOA1

Biometrics wasn't required, they skipped that part

02-03-10 NOA2 I-797C APPROVED!

After the exam at SLEC do they tell the patient if something is wrong or do they find out at the interview at the USEM? Someone told MJ that she would find out at her interview so now she is all worried.

Thanks,

Charlie

if something is wrong, they will tell patient right away for more test/exam/steps to do next... i talked to one of the docs there coz of some emergency problem, and she happened to mention "once your passport and med result is being forwarded to the embassy then there's nothing to worry about your med exam, just do good during the interview"

to edit:

ive heard a lot from st luke's too even from the immigration attorney that for those whose being petitioned by the USC, as long as they pass the med exam, it's like "sure ball" pass. lol... hope that helps.... (well considering if you can prove your bonifide relataionship and pass all the requirements/docs)

Edited by ronmay

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

You would know something is wrong if SLEC will ask your fiancee to undergo another set/kind of test(s). They will make the necessary medication recommendation if they find out that your fiancee has a contagious illness. If she finished her medical exam in 2 days, she is doing well.

Thanks,

Charlie

NATURALIZATION

01-11-2014 N-400 Packet Sent

01-17-2014 Check cleared

01-24-2014 Received NOA dated 01/14 in the mail

02-20-2014 1st Service Request created for delayed biometric appointment letter

03-01-2014 Received 'yellow' letter in the mail

03-28-2014 2nd Service Request created since the 1st request had no response from the assigned Service Center

04-07-2014 Received biometric appointment letter in the mail

04-25-2014 At last, my biometric appointment!!!!

06-09-2014 Interview - recommended for approval!

07-17-2014 Oath Ceremoney USCIS-Orlando Office! I'm A United States Citizen

AOS AND EAD
02-13-2009 AOS Packet Sent
02-15-2009 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
02-23-2009 Date of NOA1 (AOS & EAD)
02-25-2009 Check Cleared
02-27-2009 Received NOA1s (AOS and EAD) and Bio Appointment Letter in the mail!!
03-18-2009 Biometric Appointment
04-17-2009 EAD card production ordered!
04-27-2009 EAD card in received in mail
06-19-2009 Received interview appointment in the mail
08-19-2009 Interview Date APPROVED!
08-28-2009 Received 10-year GC in the mail

Timeline

Thanks,

Charlie

if something is wrong, they will tell patient right away for more test/exam/steps to do next... i talked to one of the docs there coz of some emergency problem, and she happened to mention "once your passport and med result is being forwarded to the embassy then there's nothing to worry about your med exam, just do good during the interview"

Ronmay, thanks so much for your response. MJ will feel so much better when I give her your answer.

Take Care,

Charlie

MJ & Charlie

01-12-10 NOA1

Timeline

Thanks Island Princess for your response. I see your interview date is the same as MJ's.

Good luck,

Charlie

You would know something is wrong if SLEC will ask your fiancee to undergo another set/kind of test(s). They will make the necessary medication recommendation if they find out that your fiancee has a contagious illness. If she finished her medical exam in 2 days, she is doing well.

Thanks,

Charlie

MJ & Charlie

01-12-10 NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Thanks,

Charlie

Oh, they will let you know (the CS). That is not true that they will tell you at the interview unless it happens like this in some countries, but I have never heard of this. I went to my CS in Germany. They sent the results in the sealed envelope to the embassy and they sent copies to me in the mail - this way I knew exactly what stuff the embassy was seeing.

Have her request copies of the results.

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.