J&D1008

DECEMBER 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

154 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ok-Mix said:

The next correspondence will be a k1-ftp letter (welcome letter) emailed as an attachment to the petitioner once the case is in transit to the embassy.

NVC only ships cases out to the embassies every 2 weeks.  Last time was Nov 21 & 22.  Next time will be Dec 5 & 6.  So hopefully you'll be in the next batch to ship out this week.  Good luck.

Thanks mate, I'm hoping it will happen this week. 🙏🏿

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, AdoAnh said:

She just got the packet a few hours ago. Our lawyer has been unresponsive and with her getting really excited; she is trying to schedule the interview. Will let you know how that goes.

Great that she got her PKT3, Lawyer are done with your case now, they won't do ####### for you any more.

go and pay for the visa fee , after 20 hours then log back in CEAC and try to get the interview date.

Just so you know , there is no open slot for K1 in the past 3-weeks at our Consulate, maybe we should team up to login to see the appointment slot open. so far we got locked out 3-times. maybe we should start a group or if she know one please private message me.

5 hours ago, TD6886 said:

Great that she got her PKT3, Lawyer are done with your case now, they won't do ####### for you any more.

go and pay for the visa fee , after 20 hours then log back in CEAC and try to get the interview date.

Just so you know , there is no open slot for K1 in the past 3-weeks at our Consulate, maybe we should team up to login to see the appointment slot open. so far we got locked out 3-times. maybe we should start a group or if she know one please private message me.

Brother I hope you get an interview aoon

Timeline
1 minute ago, Play said:

how long were you trying brother that was quite a work and what was your experience, what were the best times to look up? how long the system lock people?

some of my friend told me because they are waiting for the slot too. I would missed it if I didn't get the text from her.

after been locked out 3-times , I login 3-hrs apart. they release on there on time no one know, unless you keep check but checking too many time you will get lock out ... go figure !!!

Timeline
23 hours ago, AdoAnh said:

She just got the packet a few hours ago. Our lawyer has been unresponsive and with her getting really excited; she is trying to schedule the interview. Will let you know how that goes.

Did she paid for her visa fee yet.? today they open interview slots. I missed the January and able to get the February.

as of now 11:30 new time they have 24 left. ( this morning was 35 )

Timeline

it's must be my lucky day , login again to the account to print the barcode for the interview, saw 1 slot open Feb-1

took it, so I just move up 22-days sooner

Timeline
On 12/4/2023 at 2:22 PM, Ok-Mix said:

The next correspondence will be a k1-ftp letter (welcome letter) emailed as an attachment to the petitioner once the case is in transit to the embassy.

NVC only ships cases out to the embassies every 2 weeks.  Last time was Nov 21 & 22.  Next time will be Dec 5 & 6.  So hopefully you'll be in the next batch to ship out this week.  Good luck.

Yes mate, you are right it was sent yesterday and it  in transit. So what do I need to do next?? I have done my police checks and partly filled the D-160 form. Thank you 

Timeline
15 hours ago, TD6886 said:

it's must be my lucky day , login again to the account to print the barcode for the interview, saw 1 slot open Feb-1

took it, so I just move up 22-days sooner

When God want good thing to happen to you. He makes it very easy and asking yourself how.  🤔 🫶🏿👍🏿

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kekekopter4Hashem said:

Hiya everyone, we are yet to receive NOA2, sighhhh. Timeline below:

i-129F sent December 23, 2022

Received December 28, 2022

NOA 1 Notice Date January 3, 2023

anyone out there in our boat? It’s mentally draining, God help us, Amen. 

Good luck mate. You are January so you are in time. It will happen very soon. 👍🏿

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.