aussiewench

Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

rmash

the ISL embassy conducts Random field investigations!

several on this board has them performed. The embassy will verify

the police report by going to the police stations. will verify the marriage paper and any other document you provide. in some cases if not in all.

they will send the passport to the Department of state. Dont play games with your life. take it seriously, stay organized, stay focused and dont make weird errors that will cause you he11 later.

shon.gif

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Rmash,

They will look at all signatures and that is why it is so important to do the signatures of yours and your spouse do their own. They do investigate cases.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

Congratulations Perdesi let us know when you wife is coming and wishing her a safe trip home.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

well, when my wife signed the g325a she signed it in Pashto, but when she signed the passport, marriage and police certificate it was in english. so i dont know if this will be a big deal. they are totally different, i mean the signatures, cant she just say that she has two different signatures?? oh, mannn i hope this doesnt pose a problem. wish me luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Pardesi bro, Mubarak !! Have a wonderful reunion .....

and Rmash don’t worry inshallah nothing bad will happen be positive just tell your wife truly answers all CO’s questions

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Timeline

Perdesi hope your wife has a nice flight and let us know when she arrives and the POE info if you can later? :D

A1Atif good luck on your papers being sent to the embassy hope your wait it not too terriblly long before your interview. Stay positive. :thumbs:

Shon I know you are tired of the same canned responses from Islamabad. I am praying that you and Javed have your visa soon. Hang in there girlfriend. (F)

To everyone else I wish you all good luck no matter what stages your process is at now.

Mary

Hi everyone, husband is leaving for Islamabad right now from Karachi. :dance: He should be there in one hour. Im praying for a good outcome,If god is willing he will come out with visa in hand or even wait to get it the same day.Im thinking that they might have something else to ask for our case cause they are always tryn to stall the cases. But we can only think the best.... Im praying for everyone else as well. Its about time they move the cases anyway....I ask you for your prayers everyone in this matter. InshaAllah it will all work out. Hugs to everyone :luv:

Sheila

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Since you guys know that my security clearance was done on the 21st. I decided to write to the embassy to see whats going on with our case. This is the reply I got from embassy. I dont know what to say, I am so disappointed. I think they ordered more checks and I dont know how long will it take! I am so sick of this process. I just want to give up...

Dear Sir,

A search of our files indicates that this case is still undergoing additional

necessary administrative processing as part of the security clearance procedure.

Visa applicants affected by additional screening should expect delays before the

case is concluded. It is difficult to predict the amount of time that the

clearance process will take. As soon as it is complete, we will contact the

applicant for continued processing of the visa application.

Thanks

IV Unit

I-129 (Brief Version):

2005-06-05 : I-129F filed with NBC

2005-06-16 : I-129F NOA1

2005-08-26 : I-129F RFE

2005-09-19 : Approved (Confirmation in Email from INS)

2005-11-01 : Interview at the US Embassy, Islamabad

2006-10-31 : Visa Approved (One year of Administrative Processing)

2006-11-02 : Picked up Visa from Amex

2006-11-19 : Arrival in the US POE Chicago

I-765 (Brief Version):

2006-11-20 : Filed I-765

2006-11-28 : NOA1

2006-12-06 : Transfered to CSC

2006-12-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2007-02-17 : Card Production ordered

2007-02-21 : Approved

2007-02-22 : Card Arrived

I-131

2006-08-15 : Applied

2006-09-12 : NOA1

2006-09-19 : Touched

I-130 (Brief)

2004-10-07 : Applied

2007-10-15 : Approved

Timeline
Since you guys know that my security clearance was done on the 21st. I decided to write to the embassy to see whats going on with our case. This is the reply I got from embassy. I dont know what to say, I am so disappointed. I think they ordered more checks and I dont know how long will it take! I am so sick of this process. I just want to give up...

Dear Sir,

A search of our files indicates that this case is still undergoing additional

necessary administrative processing as part of the security clearance procedure.

Visa applicants affected by additional screening should expect delays before the

case is concluded. It is difficult to predict the amount of time that the

clearance process will take. As soon as it is complete, we will contact the

applicant for continued processing of the visa application.

Thanks

IV Unit

OH NO, Ali I thought you had cleared this hurdle. I am so sorry and hope it is mistake and they call concerning this matter. Good luck.

Mary

Filed: Timeline

They did the same thing to me. Ali.

they told me we were clear Jan 13th. Javed called the embassy

then they told him that samething. Javed was mad at me...:(

really I think they send messages in canned form. they cant be bothered to check the ques or find out whats what. I dont think they have ordered more checks. now its up to embassy to issue the visa. its always their call. :(

shon.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Everyone be positive everything will all right. We all inshallah have a very wonderful reunion with the helps of Almighty soon. Just pray, pray and pray.

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.