aussiewench

Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just out of curiosity and Im sure others may want this information as well:

- What should the level of or seriousness of that genuine medical problem be...which may push USCIS/Consulate to speed up the process?

- Is anyone aware of any other website where we might be able to get more AP/AR Statistics specifically of Pakistani born males?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey all,

I havnt been here in a while..long story.. but anyways i just wanted to add myself to the "List"... My husbands IR1 interview is on JULY 25, 2007 (insha'Allah).

This whole process is so long and painful.. i have given up many times too... but i always remember a Ayah.. "...with every difficulty there comes a ease.."...

Take care everyone.. and dont give up...

`Ayk shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ayk sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar ...`(Insha'Allah, Ameen)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just out of curiosity and Im sure others may want this information as well:

- What should the level of or seriousness of that genuine medical problem be...which may push USCIS/Consulate to speed up the process?

- Is anyone aware of any other website where we might be able to get more AP/AR Statistics specifically of Pakistani born males?

Fak the medical issues is someone usually that has cancer, a terminal illness, or some other illness that could be life threating or needing surgery.

I have not found any AP/AR statistics from any sites on Pakistani males. I frequent some other places on the web but this subject is taboo. I know when I came to VJ two years back no one discussed it and it was not out and talked about until Shonnie and I brought it out. Also, field investigations were not discussed I guess for fear or shame.

Hey all,

I havnt been here in a while..long story.. but anyways i just wanted to add myself to the "List"... My husbands IR1 interview is on JULY 25, 2007 (insha'Allah).

This whole process is so long and painful.. i have given up many times too... but i always remember a Ayah.. "...with every difficulty there comes a ease.."...

Take care everyone.. and dont give up...

Good luck and will add you to the listing.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

2007 Results and AR/AP Statistics

Saeedeh/Ahsan CR-1/IR-1 (Male)Interview Sept 2006,Second AP March 2007

MEDIA CR-1/IR-1 UNKNOWN

TSHAH2006 K-3 UNKNOWN

PAIN07 UNKNOWN

CANUHANDLEIT (Male) UNKNOWN

SUFI CR-I/IR-1 (FEMALE), CASES SENT TO PAK 3/22/07, PACKET 3.5 RECEIVED 4/5/07

MISSINGHIM K-3 (Male) UNKNOWN

ASISUN K-3 UNKNOWN

NASIR K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON ????? VISA RECEIVED In December 2006

MICHIGAN K-3 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 01, NOV,2005 VISA RECEIVED ON 02,NOV,2006

A1V K-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON O9, JUNE 2006 ON AP

HAFIZ K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 01,SEPT,2006 VISA RECEIVED 14, SEPT,2006

AE4EVER K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 13, SEPT,2006 VISA RECEIVED 20, SEPT 2006

SABAHK99 K-3 INTERVIEW ON 15, SEPT,2006 ON AP

RKHALID CR-1/IR-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 06, OCT,2006 VISA RECEIVED 30, DEC,2006

TIMEFRAME CR-1/IR-1 INTERVIEW ON MAY,2006 ON AP

DDX K-1 INTERVIEW ON MAY,2006 ON AP

NAIR1 CR-1/IR-1 INTERVIEW ON APR,2006 ON AP

GHATTIYA CR-1/IR-1 INTERVIEW ON 20, APRIL,2006 ON AP

JULIEYANN CR-1/IR-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 01, AUG,2006 VISA RECEIVED 26, FEB,2007

FOOKI CR-1/IR-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 07, DEC,2006 ON AP

FASEL CR-1/IR-1(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 13, DEC,2006 VISA RECEIVED 15, MAR,2007

SAEED CR-1/IR-1(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 05 JAN,2007 on AP

SK782 K-3 (Male) INTERVIEW ON ????? VISA RECEIVED 26, JAN,2007

PITTBULL K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 30, JAN,2007 VISA RECEIVED 14, FEB,2007

ADIL KHAN K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 30, JAN,2007 ????????

QUEST234 K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 06,FEB,2007 VISA RECEIVED 14, FEB,2007

DUDE4084 CR-1/IR-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 12, FEB,2007 ???????

CED8 K-1(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 20, FEB,2007 VISA RECEIVED 04, MAR,2007

FAK CR-1/1R-1 (Male) (PK-CANADA) INTERVIEW ON 21, FEB,2007 ON AP

INFINITBOY CR-1/IR-1(FEMALE) 2007 INTERVIEW ON 06 MAR,2007 VISA RECEIVED MARCH 13, 2007

TAKRAM2000 K-3 (Female) and kids INTERVIEW ON 06, MAR, 2007 arrived in states March 23, 2007

DLG K-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 12, MAR,2007 ???????

FAAL4ANISA K-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 13, MAR,2007 ON AP

BABYBUNNY CR-1/IR-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON AUG,2005 STILL ON AP(THRICE) 21, MAR,2007

AXYOUSU1 K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 25, APR,2007

DESPERADO K-1 INTERVIEW ON 27, MAR,2007 ON AP

KJO K-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 27, MAR,2007 ON AP

ZAKI CR-1/IR-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 29, MAR,2007 ON AP

AFTAB&SADIA K-3 INTERVIEW ON 15, MAY,2007

ZEYAD K-3
NOA
-1 11, JAN,2007

OASRIZ K-3(FEMALE)
NOA
-2 02, FEB,2007

.NetFan CR-1 (Male) Interviewed March 15, 2007 on AP

Maranello K3 (female) interviewed 12/01/2006 on AP

Khurram Seraj (female) case headed to Islamabad 04/12/07

Ali1978 K3 (female) Feb 06,2007 on AR

XStrangerX2007 CR-1/ IR-1 (Male) interview July 25, 2007

Edited by MaryandMian

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Timeline

When I first joined VJ. I only knew of one person on AP. It seemed to be a newis concept. in that time AP was basicly less than 2 weeks. as time progressed it became longer and more common. People on here never talked about AP. information about it was hard to find it basicly related to students and name checks. now its a little more defined as " WHAT EVER WE WANT IT TO BE". There is no time limit on AP. There is nothing anyone can do.

I supposed the only way one can really tell is if they get a field investigation then they know the case is moving right along. right now I envision that all that stuff that has transpired in our case and may others did not amount to a hill of beans in china. our cases are setting perhaps in a box.. collecting dust.

shon.gif

you know when talking about AP to any politcian or attorney for that matter always falls on Deaf ears. because, AP is based apprently for the : security of the nation. I have tried the infamous numbers of people in higher places. but with no avail. we are all back at square one. so how do we use our american rights to scream our voice? no one is listioning to our pain or our cries. the tears we shed for our family members, the goverment dont care. I supposed it goes back to the time when the goverment told the military. if we wanted you to have a family we would have issued you one. thats kind of how this is feeling.

shon.gif

Timeline
Add me to the list of painful waiting. Filed for K-3 visa in January case is pending in CSC. Waiting for approval. Long and painful.... :help:

HP I see your case is a K3 and I will add it but is it for a male or female? All information is vital for stastics.

Mary

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I feel the pain, my cousin's husband had his interview on 03-13-06 and he is still on AP. They have a 3 year old daughter, he only saw her once. Missing out on all the good years of his daughter/family. The government doesn't give a care. Now, I don't want to go through this. But seems like I have no option. Citizen or no citizen we will never be american :angry:

Mary,

I filed for my husband.

Timeline

2007 Results and AR/AP Statistics

Saeedeh/Ahsan CR-1/IR-1 (Male)Interview Sept 2006,Second AP March 2007

MEDIA CR-1/IR-1 UNKNOWN

TSHAH2006 K-3 UNKNOWN

PAIN07 UNKNOWN

CANUHANDLEIT (Male) UNKNOWN

SUFI CR-I/IR-1 (FEMALE), CASES SENT TO PAK 3/22/07, PACKET 3.5 RECEIVED 4/5/07

MISSINGHIM K-3 (Male) UNKNOWN

ASISUN K-3 UNKNOWN

NASIR K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON ????? VISA RECEIVED In December 2006

MICHIGAN K-3 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 01, NOV,2005 VISA RECEIVED ON 02,NOV,2006

A1V K-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON O9, JUNE 2006 ON AP

HAFIZ K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 01,SEPT,2006 VISA RECEIVED 14, SEPT,2006

AE4EVER K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 13, SEPT,2006 VISA RECEIVED 20, SEPT 2006

SABAHK99 K-3 INTERVIEW ON 15, SEPT,2006 ON AP

RKHALID CR-1/IR-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 06, OCT,2006 VISA RECEIVED 30, DEC,2006

TIMEFRAME CR-1/IR-1 INTERVIEW ON MAY,2006 ON AP

DDX K-1 INTERVIEW ON MAY,2006 ON AP

NAIR1 CR-1/IR-1 INTERVIEW ON APR,2006 ON AP

GHATTIYA CR-1/IR-1 INTERVIEW ON 20, APRIL,2006 ON AP

JULIEYANN CR-1/IR-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 01, AUG,2006 VISA RECEIVED 26, FEB,2007

FOOKI CR-1/IR-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 07, DEC,2006 ON AP

FASEL CR-1/IR-1(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 13, DEC,2006 VISA RECEIVED 15, MAR,2007

SAEED CR-1/IR-1(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 05 JAN,2007 on AP

SK782 K-3 (Male) INTERVIEW ON ????? VISA RECEIVED 26, JAN,2007

PITTBULL K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 30, JAN,2007 VISA RECEIVED 14, FEB,2007

ADIL KHAN K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 30, JAN,2007 ????????

QUEST234 K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 06,FEB,2007 VISA RECEIVED 14, FEB,2007

DUDE4084 CR-1/IR-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 12, FEB,2007 ???????

CED8 K-1(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 20, FEB,2007 VISA RECEIVED 04, MAR,2007

FAK CR-1/1R-1 (Male) (PK-CANADA) INTERVIEW ON 21, FEB,2007 ON AP

INFINITBOY CR-1/IR-1(FEMALE) 2007 INTERVIEW ON 06 MAR,2007 VISA RECEIVED MARCH 13, 2007

TAKRAM2000 K-3 (Female) and kids INTERVIEW ON 06, MAR, 2007 arrived in states March 23, 2007

DLG K-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 12, MAR,2007 ???????

FAAL4ANISA K-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 13, MAR,2007 ON AP

BABYBUNNY CR-1/IR-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON AUG,2005 STILL ON AP(THRICE) 21, MAR,2007

AXYOUSU1 K-3(FEMALE) INTERVIEW ON 25, APR,2007

DESPERADO K-1 INTERVIEW ON 27, MAR,2007 ON AP

KJO K-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 27, MAR,2007 ON AP

ZAKI CR-1/IR-1 (Male) INTERVIEW ON 29, MAR,2007 ON AP

AFTAB&SADIA K-3 INTERVIEW ON 15, MAY,2007

ZEYAD K-3
NOA
-1 11, JAN,2007

OASRIZ K-3(FEMALE)
NOA
-2 02, FEB,2007

.NetFan CR-1 (Male) Interviewed March 15, 2007 on AP

Maranello K3 (female) interviewed 12/01/2006 on AP

Khurram Seraj (female) case headed to Islamabad 04/12/07

Ali1978 K3 (female) Feb 06,2007 on AR

XStrangerX2007 CR-1/ IR-1 (Male) interview July 25, 2007

Hp81 K3 (Male) case at
CSC

Edited by MaryandMian

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks for the info Mary. This AP thing really is hard and harsh. we have called DOS and all they say is OH your case is going along just fine and blah blah blah i mean if its going along fine then why take so long....I have to hand it to you guys this AP takes a lot of patience and you guys have it....im still trying to figure out what is more important living apart for possibly years and then living together or living outside of usa but living a happy loving stress free life. I guess were going to give it a few more months and then see what happens!

Edited by Fak

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I have a question. I came to the US last year on CR-1 visa and received my 2 year conditional green card after a couple of months. I'm leaving for Pakistan on Thursday for a week. Is there anything else I have to show at the airport to reenter United States or just my Green Card?

Thanks,

Waqar.

.im still trying to figure out what is more important living apart for possibly years and then living together or living outside of usa but living a happy loving stress free life.

you know I have asked myself this same question 1001 times.

we have been on AP 2 years now. we think maybe we should look at me moving to another country.

the only issue keeping me here is my education, i am close to being done. I just dont know how to choose. :( I have discussed this with family and friends.

Hi Guys,

I have a question. I came to the US last year on CR-1 visa and received my 2 year conditional green card after a couple of months. I'm leaving for Pakistan on Thursday for a week. Is there anything else I have to show at the airport to reenter United States or just my Green Card?

Thanks,

Waqar.

nothing to show you already have travel authorization. just make sure you dont stay to long that your

removal of condtions dont laps.

shon.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:wacko::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::wacko:

Anyone,

For the k3 (i-129f???)

How about the the interview letter and packet. So from what I am understanding, she will get a packet with a list of requirements such as medical, police certs, and so on??

But will the interview letter be in it too, or will she get it after she returns this list of documents. OR, are these things to be bought to the interview with her??

Also, will she have to take all of my financials (paystubs, job letter, tax returns) with her to the interview, or does she send it in??

Fees, how about the affidavit of support fee. How is it paid, over there or here??

Oh yeah one more thing, how about the delivery of documents. I keep on hearing about AMEX. Will she get her packet, etc at her home or does she have to go to AMEX office?

:blink::thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.