AfganUSAlove

expiration date of a foreigner regional registration office  (e Frro)  police clearance certificate.

2 posts in this topic

I am looking for information on the expiration date of a foreigner regional registration office  e Frro
 police clearance certificate. I am trying to confirm the validity of this document for American immagration purposes pending a Immagration interview in the future From Mumbai India , for my husband who is currently a refugee in India .  Can you please advise the longevity of this document, ty

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Indian police clearance certificate validity is one year from date of issue. Currently Mumbai seems to not be scheduling CR1/IR1 interviews so if your husband's PCC is 1 year old he will need to request another so it will be ready when he finally receives his interview letter. We are dealing with the same issues. There is a Mumbai CR1/IR1 thread in this section and I would advise you to follow it to see if anyone is getting scheduled since there is so little transparency coming from Mumbai.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.