NoMatterWhat

Questions About I-134 Form

2 posts in this topic

Hello! I'm working on the I-134 Form right now, and I'm having a little trouble understanding a few questions if anyone could help. Also just any other tips or advice anyone has from doing this form would be welcomed. I've been able to get through the other forms myself, but I've been having problems finding info on this version of this form.

1. What should be put for "Beneficiary's Anticipated Length of Stay" (Part 2 #16)? We haven't bought flight tickets yet since we don't have the approval so I was unsure of what to put for the "from" date. Didn't want to just put a random date hoping he'll be approved by then if that's wrong.

2. For "Beneficiaries Income" (Part 2 #17) I don't understand the wording. Is this how he's supporting himself currently, or once he's here? Since of course he'll be quitting his job once he moves here, so he won't be supporting himself at all beyond some of his savings. Would I just just put $0 in there since he won't be supporting himself when he arrives?

3. Is a USCIS Online Account Number required (Part 3 #9)? If so how do you find your account number? I have an account, but I must be missing something because I don't see an account number anywhere on there. 

4. For the "Intent To Provide Specific Contributions to the Beneficiary" (Part 3 #24) since I intend to provide all support indefinitely until he's able to work, is that just what I state? Wasn't quite sure how to word that. He'll be living with me, I'll provide transportation, provide food, money he needs for other things, etc . But I wasn't sure that "everything indefinitely" was a sufficient answer? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.