Carburo

Warsaw Medical examination

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi if someone here have the contact information of  the medical office of Warsaw Poland  to make appointment for medical examination please I need it. Thank you.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Please see the website here, instructions in the PDFs. You will need your case number before calling. For the doctor in Warsaw, you’ll be required to do a separate x-ray at a nearby clinic before the appointment. Iirc the entire cost was less than $200, I may be wrong but it was less than I expected. Ensure you have any relevant vaccination records with you. Results available in less than a week, take everything given to you to your appointment. 

Note that all of the K1/CR1/IR1 instructions can be found on the Embassy’s website or the State Department’s visa page for Warsaw. 

Edited by slavaskii

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

Timeline

Thank you, I sent email they said they are doing medical for Ukranians but not by phone, I am trying to call to make some questions about covid vaccine and other issues but they don't send me the telephone numbers. The ones they have posted in the site are not working number or at least is the message I got when called, do you have any # I can call? please.Do you know if they ask for covid vaccine? They said I have to have case # and the date of interview, but I don't make the appointment yet waiting for the medical examination.

Edited by Carburo

Hi. We are trying to make appointment for medical examination in Warsaw in Wilanov center.  Sent them email couple of days ago and haven’t received  any answer yet. How long did you wait for them to answer with scheduled day for examination? They don’t answer on a phone.  It’s only one place in Warsaw certified for medical in Warsaw.  Did they answer you by email? 
 Did they say what analysis to do before medical with doctor???

Timeline

Hi they said they  don't make appointments over the phone, I send email they never send me any contact phone number, just said that  if i like to make appointments  provide case # and day of interview, you have to contact them only by email, send email to office@wfp.waw.pl if they don't answer for the other.

They answered me the next day. 

I am waiting for response to a few questions maybe on Monday but keep contact them.

If they respond to me I will let you know.

I hope this information helps you.

Hi, Carburo. I sent before to the doctors email and no answer. Did you receive answer from doctors email or office@… ? I’ll try to sent to office email now. 
 Did they sent you only confirmation email with appointment or also instructions what analysis has to be made before the visit? I saw they have lab by other address.  X ray, urine analysis and something else going to be done by other address. Did they sent you what to do before? Thank you. We also from Ukraine. 

Timeline

Hi I sent 1 email to andrzej.gajer@wilanowfamilypractice.pl but they  don't reply to me. And I sent to office@wfp.waw.pl and at the next day they  answered. 

I didn't make the appointment yet, they said they do appointments for Ukranians that have interview in Frankfurt and I have to sent case number and day of interview and then I email again saying that we do have appointments yet because we are looking for an office that can made Medical, then they reply that they can make appointments and they need case number, at this time I am waiting for response to some questions, I ask if I have to make appointments for the other place where applicants have to make the XRay and other labs work or they do it, so I don't know yet, ones they replay to me I will let you know, I hope they answer me tomorrow. Hopefully they will reply to you soon. 

Edited by Carburo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.