F3MTL

CSPA Concern - Name Removed From CEAC?

3 posts in this topic

Hi all, I already received my interview letter and it's coming up in a few weeks. However, I noticed that when I check the CEAC status website , it only returns 2 results when there should be 3 (my mom, dad, and myself). My name was listed on the interview letter/email that we received. I'm a little worried right now. Should I attend the interview as normal and let the Consular Officer know that I am still protected by CSPA? Here's more information about me: 

Category: F3 (Interviewing at Montreal) 

DOB: Feb 2000 (Current Age 22) 

Priority Date: July 2008

Approval: April 2010

Pending time: Approximately 21 months or 1 year, 9 months 

Visa became current: March 2021

Age when the visa became current: 21 years and 1 month old

CSPA age (as of 3/1/2021): 19 years and 3 months old

Note: I submitted DS-260 and was Documentarily Qualified before my visa became current on the visa bulletin (around July 2020). So I am assuming that I have already "sought to acquire" residency. 

Also, my name appears on NVC (the place where we submitted our civil documents and IV applications).

Any help would be appreciated. 

Edited by F3MTL

Even though you haven’t given exact dates yes it appears you are easily protected by CSPA. Seeing as you are already on the interview letter you don’t need to do anything other than arrive at the interview with all your documents. The CO will make the CSPA calculation him/herself anyway.

6 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Even though you haven’t given exact dates yes it appears you are easily protected by CSPA. Seeing as you are already on the interview letter you don’t need to do anything other than arrive at the interview with all your documents. The CO will make the CSPA calculation him/herself anyway.

Alright, that sounds good. Yes, my name is on the letter, there is also an "A#" number next to my name, as well as the date & time of the interview. Thanks. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.