"rylee"

help please

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

i need some answer...i filled out my G325a forms and mail it to my fiance...i use the form from here...when my fiance got to see it he ask me why some of the information i have put there has a plus (+) sign...which means there are more information...were just worried that they will not accept it because more of the plus sign appears in year...for example applicats residence for the last 5 years i put 2002 but 2002 doesnt fit the form so it will look like 200+ but you can see a little of the '2' its just the plus sign covered some part of the '2'..but when he fill out the same form on his computer..he said it shows all and no plus sign appears...i dont know if they will accept the form i sent him already or do i need to fill another form? please help..thanks

cheecks

i need some answer...i filled out my G325a forms and mail it to my fiance...i use the form from here...when my fiance got to see it he ask me why some of the information i have put there has a plus (+) sign...which means there are more information...were just worried that they will not accept it because more of the plus sign appears in year...for example applicats residence for the last 5 years i put 2002 but 2002 doesnt fit the form so it will look like 200+ but you can see a little of the '2' its just the plus sign covered some part of the '2'..but when he fill out the same form on his computer..he said it shows all and no plus sign appears...i dont know if they will accept the form i sent him already or do i need to fill another form? please help..thanks

cheecks

shouldn't need to be redone. my wife made a couple of mistakes on her G-325a. I just corrected them.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

cheecks

shouldn't need to be redone. my wife made a couple of mistakes on her G-325a. I just corrected them.

thanks fot the answer? how did you corrected it may i ask? thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

cheecks

Hi and welcome!

The + sign is put there automatically by the form software and means that there are more characters (letters and/or numbers) typed into the box than will be able to display on the computer or printer that you are using. It is possible that on a different computer or different printer (like your fianceee's) the same text could display and therefore no + sign would show up. Unfortunately, since your 325a form requires your original signature, there is a bit of bad news here. He will not be able to simply re-fill the form and print it out and send it in, becuase then that form will not have your signature.

You have 3 options:

Option #1: You complete the form again on your computer (making sure first that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader (version 8) installled on that computer). Make sure that none of the boxes display on your computer or printout with a + sign. If any do, then make a plain document in a word processor like Microsoft Word or Wordpad. Put a title on the top of that document such as "325a supplemental Information for I-129F beneficiary, <your name>". Then for each question number in the 325a that still has a + sign showing up, list that item number on the supplemental information sheet. List the Item Number, the Item Question Text and your Item answer text (this time all of the answer text). Make sure that you print out four (4) copies of this Supplementsl Information Sheet and sign *EACH* one. So, you will end up with 4 printed copies of the G325a document (each one signed by you) AND 4 copies of the Supplemental Information sheet (each one signed by you). Total 8 printed pages - each and every one signed and dated with your original signature. Then mail them back to your fiance.

Option #2: Have your fiance fill out the 325a form on his computer (making sure not to have any + signs in any of the boxes. Have him fax those four pages to you. You sign and date each of those four pages and then mail them back to your fiance.

Option #3: If your fiance has access to Adobe Acrobat Professional (version 8) (note this is *NOT* the free Adobe Reader software), then he can save the G-325a form WITH THE DATA FILLED IN (just like can be done with the I-129F form). Then he can email that file to you. You can open that file with Adobe Reader (make sure it is version 8) (this *IS* the free software) and the data that he filled in will be there. Review the page carefully to make sure that none of the boxes are showing a + sign. (Remember, just because 1 computer shows all text in a box without a + sign, doesn't insure that another will.) Print out the form (all four pages) and sign and date all four pages. Then mail them back to your fiance.

I hope this helps. Good luck to you. Just remember, Keep the faith, stay calm and enjoy life during the journey as well :)

-Samby

Wishing Everyone Speed, Success, Happiness and Love,

TinTin and Samby

I used liquid paper and wrote in the correction. your fiance can probaby just write a 2 over the +.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

cheecks

Hi and welcome!

The + sign is put there automatically by the form software and means that there are more characters (letters and/or numbers) typed into the box than will be able to display on the computer or printer that you are using. It is possible that on a different computer or different printer (like your fianceee's) the same text could display and therefore no + sign would show up. Unfortunately, since your 325a form requires your original signature, there is a bit of bad news here. He will not be able to simply re-fill the form and print it out and send it in, becuase then that form will not have your signature.

You have 3 options:

Option #1: You complete the form again on your computer (making sure first that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader (version 8) installled on that computer). Make sure that none of the boxes display on your computer or printout with a + sign. If any do, then make a plain document in a word processor like Microsoft Word or Wordpad. Put a title on the top of that document such as "325a supplemental Information for I-129F beneficiary, <your name>". Then for each question number in the 325a that still has a + sign showing up, list that item number on the supplemental information sheet. List the Item Number, the Item Question Text and your Item answer text (this time all of the answer text). Make sure that you print out four (4) copies of this Supplementsl Information Sheet and sign *EACH* one. So, you will end up with 4 printed copies of the G325a document (each one signed by you) AND 4 copies of the Supplemental Information sheet (each one signed by you). Total 8 printed pages - each and every one signed and dated with your original signature. Then mail them back to your fiance.

Option #2: Have your fiance fill out the 325a form on his computer (making sure not to have any + signs in any of the boxes. Have him fax those four pages to you. You sign and date each of those four pages and then mail them back to your fiance.

Option #3: If your fiance has access to Adobe Acrobat Professional (version 8) (note this is *NOT* the free Adobe Reader software), then he can save the G-325a form WITH THE DATA FILLED IN (just like can be done with the I-129F form). Then he can email that file to you. You can open that file with Adobe Reader (make sure it is version 8) (this *IS* the free software) and the data that he filled in will be there. Review the page carefully to make sure that none of the boxes are showing a + sign. (Remember, just because 1 computer shows all text in a box without a + sign, doesn't insure that another will.) Print out the form (all four pages) and sign and date all four pages. Then mail them back to your fiance.

I hope this helps. Good luck to you. Just remember, Keep the faith, stay calm and enjoy life during the journey as well :)

-Samby

thanks samby...just checked my PDF version and its just the version7...we're still waiting for some more documents so we're thinking to just resend it to him...thanks so much....

Timeline

If you tell me which entries will not fit (and by how much) I will attempt to change the form field sizes for those boxes and post the updated pdf file to a website.

CB

P.S.: I will probably be able to increase the box size by a letter or two at most on some boxes and/or turn off the plus signs if the entry would fit in its absence.

For the adventurous refer to the link below to fix the form yourself... :thumbs:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55919

Edited by CountryBoy

Donnie and Sylvia

I used liquid paper and wrote in the correction. your fiance can probaby just write a 2 over the +.

thanks so much....just a little worried..we dont want to miss anything and have a mistake with this....again thanks all to you guys...im sure youll be a part of our journey....thanks in advance...

If you tell me which entries will not fit (and by how much) I will attempt to change the form field sizes for those boxes and post the updated pdf file to a website.

CB

P.S.: I will probably be able to increase the box size by a letter or two at most on some boxes and/or turn off the plus signs if the entry would fit in its absence.

For the adventurous refer to the link below to fix the form yourself... :thumbs:

hi there...its because my pdf version is just 7 not the version 8.1...im not sure if i can download the new version here at the office..since everything here needs to pass the IT department and the administation..things like that....mostly was the year..they can not see the last digit because it was covered by the (+) sign...though upon looking you can still figure out that its 2004 for 2004 things like that....im sorry if im making it so complicated..im just so worried....i know maybe most of us experienced that...

thanks so much...have a nice week ahead..

Timeline

CB

hi there...its because my pdf version is just 7 not the version 8.1...im not sure if i can download the new version here at the office..since everything here needs to pass the IT department and the administation..things like that....mostly was the year..they can not see the last digit because it was covered by the (+) sign...though upon looking you can still figure out that its 2004 for 2004 things like that....im sorry if im making it so complicated..im just so worried....i know maybe most of us experienced that...

try this one ..

http://www.fiddlers.us/g-325a.pdf

Donnie and Sylvia

CB

try this one ..

http://www.fiddlers.us/g-325a.pdf

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried the link that you gave me and it works.. :dance: ..all the 4 digit year appeared and not annoying (+) sign...thank you so much..i was about to go out on my lunch break and go to internet cafe to get a new PDF version...now i dont have to..thank you so so so much....have a nice week ahead...

• 2 months later...

I filled out a supplemental sheet for my wifey per the instructions. It must be OK-well, at least it wasn't rejected outright.

cheecks

We had a similar circumstance. I just typed up a separate page, detailing the full information, that had been cut off with the +, I then signed that page, as the petitioner.

I started the page with an explanation of what form it was associated with, and the reason for the page, and also referenced each line number that the information went with.

It was accepted with no problems.

Most of the forms allow you to attach another page for more detailed information.

If it's going to be, it's up to me!

LoveLine (aka Timeline)

January 2005 - Met Annie online

February 13th 2006 - Met in Real - WOW!! Ikaw maganda!

February 14th 2006 - Proved I was really serious, proposed to Annie - She said "Yes"

February 2006 - January 2007 - Both working, saving, planning. Continuously chasing Annie online, on phone...

January 22, 2007 - February 4th, 2007 - Together again in Philippines, working on paperwork, visiting family.

February 27th 2007 - I-129F Mailed to Nebraska

March 6th - NOA1 Received.

May 23rd - NOA2, Received Approval Email

June 14th - Receive letter from NVC, packet on the way to Manila Embassy

July 30th - Annie receives packet from Embassy, appointment scheduled for September.

August 29th - Annie survives Blood Draw, Injections, and successfully completes Medical at St. Lukes.

September 13th - Annie is a huge success at the Embassy, SHE IS APPROVED!

September 20th - Visa in Hand, tickets purchased..

December 18th - Jumped on Airplane, Philippines for Christmas and New Year's.

December 27th - CFO Seminar Succesfully Completed

January 8th - Jumped on Airplane to USA together, Seattle POE, arrived home to Kansas.

March 14, 2008 - Married

May 19, 2008 - AOS NOA1 Recieved, Biometrics scheduled for June 18.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.