Jose Marcelino

Due to numerical limitations...

15 posts in this topic

Good day,

I would like to ask for help regarding this message on my NVC portal.

Due to the numerical limitations on immigrant visa issuance prescribed by law, this petition is not eligible for further processing at this time. The National Visa Center (NVC) will retain the petition until an immigrant visa becomes available. The NVC will notify the petitioner, principal applicant, or attorney of record when this petition is eligible for further processing. The principal applicant should not make any firm plans such as disposing of property, giving up jobs, or making travel arrangements at this time.

Our priority date is 30-APR-2001 and our visa class is F41.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

It means there is not a visa available for the F4 classification yet, and NVC will not move the petition forward until a visa is available.  There is a quota, only so many F4s are issued each year.

Good Luck!

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

It means there is not a visa available for the F4 classification yet, and NVC will not move the petition forward until a visa is available.  There is a quota, only so many F4s are issued each year.

Good Luck!

Thank you so much for responding, Dashinka! Just a follow-up question, does that mean that the earliest that I can receive the visa would be next year? It wouldn't be possible this year?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jose Marcelino said:

Thank you so much for responding, Dashinka! Just a follow-up question, does that mean that the earliest that I can receive the visa would be next year? It wouldn't be possible this year?

Hard to say really.  I don't really know what happens to those visa slots where the applicant is denied a visa, do they revert back to NVC for the next in line or do they hold it for the next year.  

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Danjoe said:

I also received such on my ceac login page and within 5 days later i received email from NVC for my interview appointment....

That means, unlike what it appears to be, and as others who had similar experience suggested, the summary message may be a good sign of progress. When was your PD and DQ?

On 3/14/2022 at 10:00 PM, Danjoe said:

I also received such on my ceac login page and within 5 days later i received email from NVC for my interview appointment....

Hi there! Just wondering after you received the interview letter did the problem at ceac page resolved? Got my interview letter two days ago but everything on ceac page is still frozen af, we forgot to printed our ds260 confirmation page so would really need that civil document/ IV application columns to be back lollll. Thank! 

9 hours ago, jjcat said:

Hi there! Just wondering after you received the interview letter did the problem at ceac page resolved? Got my interview letter two days ago but everything on ceac page is still frozen af, we forgot to printed our ds260 confirmation page so would really need that civil document/ IV application columns to be back lollll. Thank! 

Congratulations on getting your interview appointment.

With regard to your query, alternatively you may find the DS-260 confirmation letter from the email account you used when registering at CEAC. You must had recieved it on the day you completed the DS-260 form.

May I know how long it took you to recieve the interview letter after noticing the 'summary message'? Which country? Your PD and DQ date?

Wishing you all the best in your interview.

Hi Kanke! Thanks for your information! I'll try to find our ds 260 confirmation through email :)

We were DQ on 16th Feb 2022, and the PD is Feb 2019, we are in Taipei, Taiwan. I only noticed our ceac situation last Thursday (it may be like that for a while just I didn't notice) and have received our interview letter from NVC on Friday night. I think this "summary information" situation is most likely a technical glitch and an indication that NVC is waiting to schedule your interview/ is forwarding your case to your local Embassy/consulate. Finger crossing this would quickly be resolved! Best of luck on your case!  

Edited by jjcat

11 minutes ago, jjcat said:

Hi Kanke! Thanks for your information! I'll try to find our ds 260 confirmation through email :)

We were DQ on 16th Feb 2022, and the PD is Feb 2019, we are in Taipei, Taiwan. I only noticed our ceac situation last Thursday (it may be like that for a while just I didn't notice) and have received our interview letter from NVC on Friday night. I think this "summary information" situation is most likely a technical glitch and an indication that NVC is waiting to schedule your interview/ is forwarding your case to your local Embassy/consulate. Finger crossing this would quickly be resolved! Best of luck on your case!  

Yes, I share your opinion in that regard. Anyways, thanks for sharing your thoughts and the information. 

Hey Guys!!!!
 I got my FB-1 (Unmarried son of US citizen)  Visa approved today at London US Embassy. It was indeed a quick interview that lasted just 7 minutes for the all process. I am so happy.....
The following questions were asked by the consular officer :
1: What is your name?
2: Who is your Petitioner?
3: Where does your petitioner lives in US?
4: What is your petitioner names?

Congrats your Visa has been approved.. All within 7 minutes.

I am so happy and thank you guys....

14 minutes ago, Danjoe said:

Hey Guys!!!!
 I got my FB-1 (Unmarried son of US citizen)  Visa approved today at London US Embassy. It was indeed a quick interview that lasted just 7 minutes for the all process. I am so happy.....

Congrats!!!! Just wondering after you received the interview letter from NVC, did the glitch at ceac page resolved ahahaha.  Got my interview letter two days ago but everything on ceac page is still frozen af, our status still shows “at NVC” so it could be that we’re still in the glitch lollllll, I really need my ds260 printed and I’m anxious af rn ngl lolllll

Edited by jjcat

15 minutes ago, jjcat said:

Congrats!!!! Just wondering after you received the interview letter from NVC, did the glitch at ceac page resolved ahahaha.  Got my interview letter two days ago but everything on ceac page is still frozen af, our status still shows “at NVC” so it could be that we’re still in the glitch lollllll, I really need my ds260 printed and I’m anxious af rn ngl lolllll

Yeah mine is still frozen as at now but not too worries... They have different ways of viewing the documents.. Wish you all the best with your interview. The interview was more like  a chat so relax yourself.

Maybe you should call or email the US embassy at your local area about the DS-260 Confirmation slip issue....

3 hours ago, Danjoe said:

Hey Guys!!!!

Wow that sounds so quick and smooth. Congratulations for coming to this point after years of hectic wait. Wish you best in your future endivour. 

By the way, how long it took you to finish the medical before your interview date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.