• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Around how much should I budget for the cost of the doctor check in Bangkok? (Assuming they don't try and charge her 12,000 baht for a non-required vaccination)

We paid 8,400 baht...............extortionist!!

Timeline
Are there a lot of extra shots? She's just gotten almost all the shots on the list at the Phuket Town hospital for about 1,500 baht.

Vaccination Requirements

All applicants for immigrant visas are required to have the following vaccinations if appropriate for age, medical condition or medical history:

• Mumps

• Measles

• Rubella

• Polio

• Tetanus and diptheria toxoids

• Pertussis

• Influenza type B

• Hepatitis B

• Varicella

• Pneumococcal

As a fiancé(e), you are not required to fulfill this requirement at the time of your medical examination for a fiancé(e) visa. However, you may want to do so. These vaccinations are required when you adjust status following your marriage.

http://bangkok.usembassy.gov/immigrant_vis...ncee-visas.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Yup, she's gotten all those I believe. She goes back tomorrow for a follow up. So looks like she'll just need to play for the blood work and whatever other tests they have to run.

If you belive she gotten all those vaccines already and she still keep all records. Tell her bring with her when she goes to see a doctor. Then a doctor wont get her shot again. So she will have to pay just for health screening is around 2,500 baht. In my vaccination documentation worksheet, requested vaccines just "Td, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella".

Around how much should I budget for the cost of the doctor check in Bangkok? (Assuming they don't try and charge her 12,000 baht for a non-required vaccination)

My girl called the hospital and they told her to bring about 8,000 baht.. In case she needed shots.

Its all for LOVE..

K1-JOURNEY

06/07/07 - I-129F Mailed.

01/10/08 - NOA2 hard copy received

01/18/08 - NVC forward to BKK Embassy

02/12/08 - Police records obtained

03/01/08 - Mailed Packet 3 back via EMS mail.

04/02/08 - Packet 4 received

04/23/08 - Medical Exam.

06/03/08 - Interview PASSED!!

06/05/08 - Visa in hand

06/14/08 - POE SFO

08/14/08 - MARRIED

AOS-JOURNEY

11/17/08 - AOS Packet Mailed.

11/19/08 - Packet delivered.

12/01/08 - NOA received for EAD and AOS dated 11/26

01/06/09 - Placed SR for no Biometric.

01/10/09 - Biometric 01/23/09

02/23/09 - EAD card received

03/23/09 - AOS interview 04/22/09

04/22/09 - Interview AOS approved!

05/04/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!

LOC-JOURNEY

01/26/11 - I-751 Mailed.

04/18/11 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!

Thanks for that list Tingtong! Any chance of getting your Docs' name so we know who to avoid??

I finally got a reply from the embassy and our interview is June 6, 3 months longer than our original timeline!! At least we can see the target!!

Chok dii all!!

Timeline

Sent I-129 application package to CSC. 9/10/07

Received hard copy NOA1 09/27/07

Received email of I-129 approval 01/31/08

Received had copy NOA2 and notice that

petition has been sent to NVC 02/05/08

Received Packet 3 03/03/08

Returned Packet 3 to Emabassy 03/06/08

Interview 06/06/08

This is a long, painful story so I'll just say that Wilaiwan finally arrived in Seattle(in a blizzard) on 12/21/08

Timeline
Thanks for that list Tingtong! Any chance of getting your Docs' name so we know who to avoid??

I finally got a reply from the embassy and our interview is June 6, 3 months longer than our original timeline!! At least we can see the target!!

Chok dii all!!

Damn, forgot to post it. I'll do it tonight when I get home.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

My girl called the hospital and they told her to bring about 8,000 baht.. In case she needed shots.

My fiancee got all her shots except Hep B, which she already got this past year and it wasn't 8,000 THB (shots and drs appt). Unless that Hep B (three shots) is expensive.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Timeline

Chok dii all!!

Damn, forgot to post it. I'll do it tonight when I get home.

Here you go:

Dr. Suphawat Phanchet

Chok dii all!!

Almost forgot, Congrats on the interview date!

^^Thanks for both!!^^

Timeline

Sent I-129 application package to CSC. 9/10/07

Received hard copy NOA1 09/27/07

Received email of I-129 approval 01/31/08

Received had copy NOA2 and notice that

petition has been sent to NVC 02/05/08

Received Packet 3 03/03/08

Returned Packet 3 to Emabassy 03/06/08

Interview 06/06/08

This is a long, painful story so I'll just say that Wilaiwan finally arrived in Seattle(in a blizzard) on 12/21/08

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.