ApprovalPlease

May be we could do the same to get K3 sped up.

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Better yet!!!! Congratulations on the birth of your child bouquets and/ or Bridal Bouquets !

My heart breaks when I read the posts from all of those who have not been able to be there for the birth of their babies or are hoping that they CAN be there for the birth of their babies.... gawsh I can't even imagine it....

Actually, my heart breaks for all of us - young, old, medium, medium rare, medium well and well done!! Tee heee!!!!

LET'S DO IT!!!!

I think we need to set a date perhaps in August or September and give ourselves time to recruit all of the other forums....

I've been a reader, learner, waiter, but not yet a poster here (thank goodness I've read from all of the other experiences here - bless you all for posting your experiences and sharing what you've learned)

Start a new topic with a great subject line about the true meaning of the LIFE Act? About how our government "talks the talk" about family values but needs a little peaceful protest to help them "walk the walk"? Start that great topic in all of the forums that relate?

Oh how I wish I had more time to devote to this myself..... but I can't believe I've actually had the time to respond to this at all! And I don't know why I said "WE" in that sentence above about setting a date!!! GAWSH I WISH I HAD THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK IT'S A FABULOUS IDEA !!!!! IF ANY OF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO TAKE THE BALL AND RUN WITH IT PLEASE DO !!!!

Wishing all of you on this journey the VERY BEST and hope that you are ALL reunited soon.

COUNT ME IN FOR CSC!!!!!

I think it's only fitting that we send Bridal Bouqets !!!!

LET'S DO IT!!!!

USCIS Announces Revised Processing Procedures for Adjustment of Status Applications. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

This response from USCIS is in direct respons to the protest they recieved. I seriously think we should organize something like this from this site. Who is with me, we will all decide on what flowers, once we have 50 members from VSC and 50 for CSC. We will all ship out the flowers on the same day. Let them know we exist and we are waiting for our approvals.

I am one for CSC. My goal is to hit 50 for each Center by July 25th Thursday and ship out the flowers first thing the friday for the flowers to be there by the Monday when the open the center doors.

Who is in.

NO!!!!!! I think it's a fantastic idea and anything can help!!!!!

Start a new topic?

I am dropping this idea for now, due to lack of response. I guess back to whineing about my approval :(

Bridal bouquet idea is fantastic!

A

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Ok lets spread out and recruit people from other forms too, but remember, it is very important we be polite, we are not complaining about the actual people doing their jobs, its the system, they need to provide more resources to USCIS to do their job efficiently.

Ok lets tentatively set our date for August 15th.

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Chennai, India

2007-02-25 : Marriage

2007-03-14 : I-130 Sent

2007-03-18 : I-130 Transferred to CSC

2007-03-31 : I-130 NOA 1 (Recieved in mail)

2007-08-23 : I-130 NOA 2 (Recived email from CRIS)

I129F

2007-04-02 : I-129F Sent to Chicago

2007-04-09 : I-129F NOA 1

2007-04-25 : I-129F Touched I129 transferred to CSC

2007-05-21 : I-129F Touched I129 Recieved at CSC

2007-08-23 : I-129F NOA 2 (Approved, recieved email from CRIS)

2007-09-24 : I-129F Recieved at NVC and Case Number assigned.

2007-09-26 : I-129F Left NVC and on its way to Chennai.

2007-10-05 : Chennai Embassy Recieved our Case

2007-11-01 : Interview date, K3 Visa issued with absolutely no questions.

2007-11-11 : POE JFK took less than half hour

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.