3 posts in this topic

Hey I'm Med from Morocco I'm separated with my American wife I'm waiting know for divorce, she sent me a paper that's she wants to divorce too but the court house refused cuz missing apostille, after i texted her about this getting apostille she won't help or just answer me about my msgs, please I need ur help to get divorce or I i can get apostille without her 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

NO timeline

so,  are u in Morocco or the US?

if Morocco,  what city?

If divorcing her and she is in US and u in Morocco

her paper needs to be signed in  front of a notary (not apostle) who sees proof of her Id and signature

Ask for a paper saying she agrees to a divorce and ask her to have it notarized /  u can have it translated in Morocco 

notary is a free service here at most banks

Edited by JeanneAdil

An employee in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs told me that I must obtain an apostille because there is an agreement between Morocco and America that does not need to document the administrative papers notarized in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs they just needs apostille 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.