USpatial

N-400 after RoC - case transferred for I-751?

52 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, zMay said:

Anyone have been on the naturalization interview after this approved i751 move to another office??

Yep.  Got notification on January 15th that an interview was scheduled.  Interview was yesterday, passed successfully, and was able to do a Same Day Oath Ceremony.

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

11 minutes ago, RaptureSongbird said:

Yep.  Got notification on January 15th that an interview was scheduled.  Interview was yesterday, passed successfully, and was able to do a Same Day Oath Ceremony.

Congratulations!!! 

Any questions about the i751 case on the n400 interview? Or just straight up n400 interview? I have scheduled interview as well in few days.

1 minute ago, zMay said:

Congratulations!!! 

Any questions about the i751 case on the n400 interview? Or just straight up n400 interview? I have scheduled interview as well in few days.

Everything was just related to the n400, nothing brought up about the i751.  The interviewer did have the complete case file (K1, AOS, RoC, and N400) on his desk.  It was amazing to see it all together and the pile of paperwork that we've submitted.  He did end up going way back in time with the employment history, asking questions about jobs listed back in 2016-2017 before arriving in the United States.  Otherwise it seemed like a very standard N400 Interview and appeared that they were rushing to get the interviews scheduled for that day completed so everyone could attend the same day oath ceremony.  After we came back at the appointed time, there was only 1 new person in the waiting room who had apparently been scheduled previously to come in that day, otherwise, everyone else participating had just completed their interview.  It made filling out the required "Page 4" for the Oath Ceremony a bit funny because the questions all relate to the time between your interview and Oath Ceremony and include questions like "Since your interview, have you married, or been widowed, separated or divorced?" and  "Since your interview, have you committed any crime or offence, for which you have not been arrested?" and we joked a bit in the hour wait about trying to fit those things in.

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

34 minutes ago, RaptureSongbird said:

Everything was just related to the n400, nothing brought up about the i751.  The interviewer did have the complete case file (K1, AOS, RoC, and N400) on his desk.  It was amazing to see it all together and the pile of paperwork that we've submitted.  He did end up going way back in time with the employment history, asking questions about jobs listed back in 2016-2017 before arriving in the United States.  Otherwise it seemed like a very standard N400 Interview and appeared that they were rushing to get the interviews scheduled for that day completed so everyone could attend the same day oath ceremony.  After we came back at the appointed time, there was only 1 new person in the waiting room who had apparently been scheduled previously to come in that day, otherwise, everyone else participating had just completed their interview.  It made filling out the required "Page 4" for the Oath Ceremony a bit funny because the questions all relate to the time between your interview and Oath Ceremony and include questions like "Since your interview, have you married, or been widowed, separated or divorced?" and  "Since your interview, have you committed any crime or offence, for which you have not been arrested?" and we joked a bit in the hour wait about trying to fit those things in.

Thank You very much on your thorough and quick response! I'm sure it will be a relief for the people in this thread as well as many others. Congratulations once again! 

I can now also confirm that the i751 notice was a glitch. Just came back of my n400 interview and Oath Ceremony right after that. No i751 mentioned at all! They called me in right around scheduled time, Interview lasted between 7 and 10 minutes. Waiting for the next available Ceremony hour and a half. Interviewer was pleasant, loud and clear. 6 out of 5* all together! Good luck all!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.