homesick_american

Worse Than Unfair New Fees

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I just can't believe these new fees ...I haven't filed my I129f yet since he has decided to come visit in October ...I just think it's awful that they are punishing people such as us ...who want to do things legitimately ...and not illegally like so many others ...If illegal immigration is the problem then why are the people who are doing it legally being punished ??????? :angry:

Try this for unfair...you go through the process and pay all the fees, but at the last minute your psychotic mother-in-law manipulates your husband into not leaving the UK.

After that happens, then you can tell me life's not fair. :whistle:

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't believe these new fees ...I haven't filed my I129f yet since he has decided to come visit in October ...I just think it's awful that they are punishing people such as us ...who want to do things legitimately ...and not illegally like so many others ...If illegal immigration is the problem then why are the people who are doing it legally being punished ??????? :angry:

Try this for unfair...you go through the process and pay all the fees, but at the last minute your psychotic mother-in-law manipulates your husband into not leaving the UK.

I thought he might still be coming???

DCF - London

18 Jul 04 - Police Certificate Requested

19 Jul 04 - I-130 sent

22 Jul 04 - NOA I-130 logged with INS

29 Jul 04 - DS230 sent

29 Jul 04 - Had vaccinations

14 Aug 04 - Police Certificate Received

30 Sept 04 - I-130 approved

30 Nov 04 - Received I-864 from co sponsor

04 Dec 04 - Sent DS2001

13 Jan 05 - Interview date 04 Feb 05

04 Feb 05 - VISA APPROVED!!!

08 Feb 05 - Proud owner of IR-1 Visa

09 Jun 05 - Arrived in the USA

24 April 09 - US Citizen

26551rm8.th.jpg

Who, him? PLEASE. Two weeks later he's still pulling that "I want to want to come" sh!t. I don't really want him to come at this point because then I'd have to put up with his flabby stinky stupid family who hate me because I'm middle class and American (what a fcuking sin). I'm not going to beg him to come because at this point I am HONESTLY not that bothered if he does or doesn't. I don't have any warm or affectionate feelings towards him 2 weeks later and I don't miss him. Mostly I'm still angry at him for wasting six years of my life, but I'm not angry because I looooooooove him or miiiiiiiiiiiiiiss him or am dessssssssssperate to see him. Been there, done that, know what it's like, that's not the case anymore.

Basically he AND his family would have to grovel and beg for my forgiveness and his mother would not be welcome in my home for years, if ever, and we would certainly NOT be visiting her very frequently. Even if that happened, which it won't, I don't think I'll ever trust him again and to be honest, why SHOULD I? It isn't as if he has earned it...EVER. Basically his mom would have to DIE for me to TRULY believe that he wouldn't run back to her arms at the slightest hint of trouble and frankly I deserve better than a ##### fcuking mama's boy.

He would have to REALLY man up and prove to me beyond any reasonable doubt that he has changed, which I don't think he wants to do. I don't think he or anyone in his family is capable of loving someone. They're either too fcuked up or too self-centered and selfish. He doesn't deserve me and I doubt he ever will. He's gonna pay for the divorce too. Plus, there's the thorny issue of me not loving him anymore. :whistle: You can't love someone that you don't respect.

ETA: I'd be willing to chip in money to a 'Will H_A's husband man up and come to America" betting pool. My $20 is on "never".

Edited by homesick_american

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Well this thread was so nicely thrown off the topic. :)

HA, id think in 6 years of being with him and his mother, you would have figured out he was like this and not just at the last minute.

anyway thats all i have to say on THAT

as far as the fees, i dont know how to comment on it other than, theres no point in being upset over it, its a price to pay for our fiances/hubbies to be here.

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Who, him? PLEASE. Two weeks later he's still pulling that "I want to want to come" sh!t. I don't really want him to come at this point because then I'd have to put up with his flabby stinky stupid family who hate me because I'm middle class and American (what a fcuking sin). I'm not going to beg him to come because at this point I am HONESTLY not that bothered if he does or doesn't. I don't have any warm or affectionate feelings towards him 2 weeks later and I don't miss him. Mostly I'm still angry at him for wasting six years of my life, but I'm not angry because I looooooooove him or miiiiiiiiiiiiiiss him or am dessssssssssperate to see him. Been there, done that, know what it's like, that's not the case anymore.

Basically he AND his family would have to grovel and beg for my forgiveness and his mother would not be welcome in my home for years, if ever, and we would certainly NOT be visiting her very frequently. Even if that happened, which it won't, I don't think I'll ever trust him again and to be honest, why SHOULD I? It isn't as if he has earned it...EVER. Basically his mom would have to DIE for me to TRULY believe that he wouldn't run back to her arms at the slightest hint of trouble and frankly I deserve better than a ##### fcuking mama's boy.

He would have to REALLY man up and prove to me beyond any reasonable doubt that he has changed, which I don't think he wants to do. I don't think he or anyone in his family is capable of loving someone. They're either too fcuked up or too self-centered and selfish. He doesn't deserve me and I doubt he ever will. He's gonna pay for the divorce too. Plus, there's the thorny issue of me not loving him anymore. :whistle: You can't love someone that you don't respect.

ETA: I'd be willing to chip in money to a 'Will H_A's husband man up and come to America" betting pool. My $20 is on "never".

sister ha..i got $50 on never..mommy's boys are always too dependent to venture far from home..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

HA, id think in 6 years of being with him and his mother, you would have figured out he was like this and not just at the last minute.

as far as the fees, i dont know how to comment on it other than, theres no point in being upset over it, its a price to pay for our fiances/hubbies to be here.

Well, as far as your opinion goes Ionescu there's not much I can do when he's been lying to me for years and pretending to go along with this whole moving to America thing. There IS such a thing as a big fat liar, and stupid old me actually BELIEVED what my husband told me. Shame on ME!

I just love it when people blame the victim, don't you?

I would never wish anyone to die.

Anyhow, the fees are not fair but as it's been said, life is not fair! :devil:

I would. My MIL is a miserable old cow and her entire family would be better off if she wasn't there manipulating them constantly by threatening to never speak to them again if they don't do what she asks.

I'd also wish Osama bin Laden dead, though I'm not really sure right now who is worse...my MIL or Osama bin Laden. Hard to say. I'm sure YOU have an opinion, though. :lol:

sister ha..i got $50 on never..mommy's boys are always too dependent to venture far from home..

His mama's boy-ness didn't start to show until a few months ago, but you're right; they're too chickensh!t to grow up. Plus, my mother-in-law is pure concentrated flabby evil. They can keep each other; who the hell needs either one of them. I'm happy to have that stinking stupid cow out of my life. Too bad I have a cold; I had to postpone my date for tomorrow night. :whistle: He's not a limey either. I won't be going down that road again. :thumbs:

Timeline

Well, as far as your opinion goes Ionescu there's not much I can do when he's been lying to me for years and pretending to go along with this whole moving to America thing. There IS such a thing as a big fat liar, and stupid old me actually BELIEVED what my husband told me. Shame on ME!

I just love it when people blame the victim, don't you?

I would never wish anyone to die.

Anyhow, the fees are not fair but as it's been said, life is not fair! :devil:

I would. My MIL is a miserable old cow and her entire family would be better off if she wasn't there manipulating them constantly by threatening to never speak to them again if they don't do what she asks.

I'd also wish Osama bin Laden dead, though I'm not really sure right now who is worse...my MIL or Osama bin Laden. Hard to say. I'm sure YOU have an opinion, though. :lol:

I dont see anywhere in there where i BLAMED you, if you read that, its not my fault, i was making a statement and nothing more. but still, the thread has to do with UNFAIR FEES.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

I dont see anywhere in there where i BLAMED you, if you read that, its not my fault, i was making a statement and nothing more. but still, the thread has to do with UNFAIR FEES.

Mm-hmm. Sure seemed like you were blaming me.

It's not like I'm the first or only person on this thread who has ever hijacked a thread but given how people are reacting it sure seems like they think I am.

As for UNFAIR FEES...I don't think the fees are unfair at all and I think the OP is whining. Life's not fair, and if the ONLY thing she has to b!tch about is high immigration fees...well whoopty-doo...I'm having a real hard time having any sympathy. Call me a b!tch, but that's just how I feel.

Timeline

It's not like I'm the first or only person on this thread who has ever hijacked a thread but given how people are reacting it sure seems like they think I am.

As for UNFAIR FEES...I don't think the fees are unfair at all and I think the OP is whining. Life's not fair, and if the ONLY thing she has to b!tch about is high immigration fees...well whoopty-doo...I'm having a real hard time having any sympathy. Call me a b!tch, but that's just how I feel.

edited to put in PM so i dont continue the rediculous hyjacking of this thread out of respect for the OP

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just because I don't indulge my personal probems on a website meant to discuss the aspects of obtaining a visa ...Doesn't mean I don't have any ..I never asked for any sympathy ....I just came to this website for help through this whole journey ....not for counseling ....... .obviously you are the one who is whining ....What was that about your Mother in Law ?????....

:devil:

H_A

What a very bitter and pathetic person you have become..... seams you will use any excuss to have a pop at people and countries that have anything to do with your ex and where he is from....

Everyone here is entitled to complain about the things that are affecting their lives at this moment in time... for some it is the increse in the fees for other it is the effects of events in the Private Lives....

Please dont use the excuss of the sad events that have happened to you to belittle and upset others.... if you feel that you can no longer have empathy with people here on VJ when it comes to immigration issues then maybe its time for you to move on....

Kez

Timeline

OMG....really HA???????? LOL :lol: you just HAD to? you couldnt let it go? WE ALL KNOW YOUR MARRIAGE FAILED!! enough already. its sad YES, but why did you have to use someone elses thread to make it all into you?

thats enough said for me :blink:

this thread should be closed, all of this was already said and done on the original thread

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg