alaakhalil

Dv lottery 2022

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, 
In October 2020 , I filled up the dv lottery entry and I put my old address as my current address to be matching with my passport address, when I started to fill up my ds 260 , I corrected this mistake by putting my real addresses but I wrote the starting date ( which I first lived there ) started on October ( the time which I filled up the entry ) to avoid conflict-ion but in real life it was February, I can’t unlock ds 260 in this stage. Should I disclose this is the interview or will this cause me a problem known that I have a flat in both address and I live in both of them depending on the situation.

Any help would be appreciated 

When can I apply for DV Lottery 2022?

2022 Entrant Status Check

DV-2022 Entrants have until September 30, 2022 to check the status of their entry through this website. The DV-2022 registration period was from October 7, 2020, until November 10, 2020. May be this reply is helpful for you. If you have any questions you can ask here https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/772116-dv-lottery-2022/-results.
Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.