JimmyJane

N400 Interview @ Denver USCIS- questions!

6 posts in this topic

Hi all! I have my interview scheduled for Sept 18 (a Saturday!) at 7.30am at the USCIS field office in Centennial. 

We will be between apartment leases at that time (Murphy’s law!) and had been figuring on staying with family out of state for the few weeks interim… 

- Is there the ability to reschedule interview appointments?! Obviously I will make it as scheduled if needed/alternate is a long wait, but can’t find much info on it beyond for COVID reasons.

- Does anyone know if this office does same-day oath ceremonies? That would be a huge relief to get it all done at once and not have to refigure all plans on the fly again!

Many thanks for any help!

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping! At this point, just would love any info on whether the Centennial office will do same-day oath ceremonies??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I think they still do, as I saw a recent case (last week or two).  I did my interview on April, still waiting for a decision to be made.  Sometimes they are fast, sometimes they are not, so not sure what to tell you there.  Good luck and let us know how it goes!

3 minutes ago, Coco&Kitten said:

I think they still do, as I saw a recent case (last week or two).  I did my interview on April, still waiting for a decision to be made.  Sometimes they are fast, sometimes they are not, so not sure what to tell you there.  Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Thanks so much for this info! Sounds like I'll have to try to force myself to go with the flow :) And I appreciate the fair warning/reminder that it might not be as quick and straightforward as we'd all hope- crossing my fingers you get a thumbs up and oath ceremony SOON!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
3 minutes ago, JimmyJane said:

Thanks so much for this info! Sounds like I'll have to try to force myself to go with the flow :) And I appreciate the fair warning/reminder that it might not be as quick and straightforward as we'd all hope- crossing my fingers you get a thumbs up and oath ceremony SOON!

Yes, unfortunately there is not much info about the Denver office here (see snippet of timelines for this year).  It seems they are quick at scheduling interviews, but then they take their time, at least on my case.

Denver office.PNG

Holy moly, someone got an interview a month after filing?! But then pending approval still! It really feels like they just like to make ya sweat!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.