9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

My query might look silly but will still go ahead and ask..:)

The last 6 months data of my five yrs employment history is not fitting into the G 325 A form..

what i mean is 5 yrs till now means July 2002 to till date..

Could i skip the last 6 mnths or need to provide the last 6 months essentially?

If i have to add a sheet wth the last 6 mnths information, would i need to make 4 copies of that ..

anybody knows why they ask for 4 copies of this particular form?

Filed: Timeline

The last 6 months data of my five yrs employment history is not fitting into the G 325 A form..

If i have to add a sheet wth the last 6 mnths information, would i need to make 4 copies of that ..

I'd add a regular sheet of paper with the last six months' information attached, and make four copies of it, just to be sure. I don't know why they need four copies of the form, but it's always best to give them what they want so that they don't send you a request for more evidence :)

"Not for us to reason why but just to DO!"

And yes you will need 4 copies of attachment!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Timeline
"Not for us to reason why but just to DO!"

And yes you will need 4 copies of attachment!

Seriously! Ninety percent of the information you send them, you could as "why do they need that?" They just do! There are other pieces of information that they don't seem to care about, such as what I did with myself for the four years I was here on an F1 visa. They never asked where I went to school, when I graduated and with what degree. They didn't care if I graduated at all. You'd think that would matter more than the address of the dorm I lived in freshman year and my mother's maiden name.

They don't ask for 4 copies, its just that the form has 4 pages, which are all (mostly) identical!

In reality given the USA's love of things in "Triplicate" the whole one white, one pink and one yellow thing, I'm surprised that G325-A is the only form like this.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

They don't ask for 4 copies, its just that the form has 4 pages, which are all (mostly) identical!

In reality given the USA's love of things in "Triplicate" the whole one white, one pink and one yellow thing, I'm surprised that G325-A is the only form like this.

You should take a quick look at the instructions for the forms: usually it says that you should put any additional information on a blank piece of paper with your name, date of birth, and A# at the top for identification purposes. I just want to make sure you know to put that information at the top if you do supplement the G-325!

Edited by Jashley820

AOS

AOS Package received in Chicago 4-25-07 (Day 1)

NOA 1 5-01-07 (Day 7)

Cheque Cashed 5-02-07 (Day 8)

Touched 5-04-07 (Day 10)

Biometrics Appointment 5-18-07 (Day 26)

Touched 5-21-07 (Day 29)

Transferred to CSC e-mail 5-25-07 (Day 33)

Touched 5-28-07 (Day 36)

Touched again...feels niiiice! 5-29-07 (Day 37)

Notice of CSC transfer via reg mail 6-01-07 (Day 40)

Touched; 'pending @ CSC' e-mail 6-07-07 (Day 46)

Touched 6-08-07 (Day 47)

Touched 6-10-07 (Day 49)

Touched 6-19-07 (Day 58)

Touched 6-20-07 (Day 59)

Touched 8-31-07 & 9-3-07

Card Production Ordered 10-01-07

Welcome Notice Sent 10-02-07

Lifting of Conditions

Sent 7/13/09

Received at CSC 7/14/09

NOA Receieved (Dated 7/14) 7/18/09

Biometrics Appointment 8/12/09

Touched 8/13/09

@divs 76,

The four pages color coded in yellow, pink, green and white (though white isn't a color technically :P ) will go to different files/databases--1st page goes to the A-file and marked "Ident." which is a code for Automatic Biometric Identification System, 2nd page the green marked "Rec. Br." or Records Branch which will go to the FBI for the name checks, the third is the pink page marked "C." another interagency and the last page, yellow, marked "Consulate" goes to the local consulate of your country of origin.

Just add another sheet if you need to disclose more info than the space in the form would allow you. And don't forget to type/write your A# and DOB.

Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If you filled out an original G325a by hand like I did, you would soon understand why they require four copies!

To the OP: create an attachment page and list all the information they need. Make sure you label it with your name, and indicate what question on the form you are answering. And then print off 4 copies of the attachment sheet to go with the four copies of the form.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.