Lubna Anjum

F2A Category Mumbai Consulate Interview

244 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Manu john said:

Hi all,

Today I received my IL for November.my DQ was 20-Aug-2020.

Thank you 

@Manu john congratulations!! also thanks for posting in this forum and informing fellow members. If you dont mind can you please share us the interview date for November that way it will be easier for us to track the progress.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, RJ2021 said:

Anyone got IL for F2A Mumbai, please share DQ date, mine is 3/12/21 ( DQ date )

A Ray of HOPE ! I see that Shahid Kadodiya got it for Mumbai Embassy with PD Feb 2019. Its Same category F2A (regular), DQ date 23rd Aug 2020. Interview date is November 15th 2022. Please see the attached image from Facebook Group. 

IMG_20221007_001117.jpg

Team All,

Any one knows how to get PCC for Canada. My spouse was on student visa to Canada and she went back to India for IL.

Now the embassy asked for PCC for both India and Canada. we will get the PCC for India.  But don't know how to get PCC for Canada and she cannot travel to Canada as her student visa is expired. please advice how to get PCC for Canada & where to apply.

Timeline
17 hours ago, rizriz said:

Team All,

Any one knows how to get PCC for Canada. My spouse was on student visa to Canada and she went back to India for IL.

Now the embassy asked for PCC for both India and Canada. we will get the PCC for India.  But don't know how to get PCC for Canada and she cannot travel to Canada as her student visa is expired. please advice how to get PCC for Canada & where to apply.

RealScan Biometrics-PCC

Call
Fingerprinting service in Delhi, India

Address: A-14, First Floor, Stadium Rd, Mahendru Enclave, Chatrasal, Delhi, 110033, India

Hours: 
Closed ⋅ Opens 9AM
Confirmed by this business 11 weeks ago

Questions & answers

contact this agency if they are help full , they have branches all over India

Timeline
18 hours ago, rizriz said:

Team All,

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.visajourney.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2F683334-urgent-new-police-certificate-requirement%2F%3Fpage%3D14&psig=AOvVaw1PnFdj_dAQLI23mloFDd2x&ust=1665701054691000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjRxqFwoTCLDZ2I_i2_oCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAd

also check this link at visajourney

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
6 minutes ago, CoolGuru said:

November 2020 DQ Covered

DQ: 16th Nov 2020, got IL , interview on 29Th Dec 2022... Category F2A, Mumbai Consulate , PD Mar 2019. 

Edited by Lubna Anjum

Timeline
7 minutes ago, CoolGuru said:

November 2020 DQ Covered

DQ: 16th Nov 2020, got IL , interview on 29Th Dec 2022... Category F2A, Mumbai Consulate , PD Mar 2019

On 10/27/2022 at 3:58 PM, RJ2021 said:

Hello, any new interviews for f2a for Mumbai , please share dq

DQ: 16th Nov 2020, got IL , interview on 29Th Dec 2022... Category F2A, Mumbai Consulate , PD Mar 2019

On 10/27/2022 at 3:58 PM, RJ2021 said:

Hello, any new interviews for f2a for Mumbai , please share dq

Timeline
9 hours ago, Lubna Anjum said:

Thanks for update

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.