ToastedMuffin

I-130 Online Form- Cannot enter D/S for 46.d

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

I have searched this forum and the web but couldn't find any information about this question.

For question 46.d on the I-130 form, it says to put "D/S" if the beneficiary of the application is an F1 student. However, the form only allows entering a date.

image.png.01a9dc42e9b01fd91e0dc1f1825bdab9.png

To get around this, under the the additional information section towards the end of the form, I answered the question correctly as shown below.
image.png.87c9d94c6d6c235517a0bf8cfda8dd59.png

Has anyone else done an application online with similar circumstances (needing to put D/S)? I am interested to know what other people did, and if what I did is correct. In particular it would be nice to hear from someone who had their online petition approved.

My concern is that on the draft pdf this question is left blank, but the answer is at the bottom of the pdf attached under additional information.

image.png.b93906d0e086c708105d40a40ba7f81c.pngimage.png.99f2642d61c6bc364e9c1c2c24ee24d0.png

I have attached these screenshots as well for reference so it is clear what I am talking about, and future people who search this question can see.

Note to admins: None of the screenshots contain personally identifiable information.

F1 Visa, Married April 2021
Aug 10, 2021- Shipped I-130/I-485 concurrent filing with I-765 and I-131
Aug 12, 2021- USPS delivered the package
Aug 15, 2021- Electronic notice received from USCIS by text message

Aug 17, 2021- Checks cashed

Feb 10, 2022- Biometrics Received

July 25, 2022- EAD/Advanced Parole card is being produced

• 1 year later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.