Jaslab

All documents approved but no DQ?

8 posts in this topic

We’ve gotten all our documents approved at the CEAC website on Feb 2021 but we still haven’t gotten an email saying that all our documents are complete. It’s been about 2 months already and we haven’t heard anything from them. 

Can anybody please help us with this? We’re just confused and anxious. 

if you have a message with the subject line 'All required applicant documents have been received and approved' and message body 'DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED', then you submission has has been approved and is in line to be scheduled at the embassy.

Your email may have gone to your spam folder.

Else you could try contacting NVC

2 hours ago, randy32 said:

if you have a message with the subject line 'All required applicant documents have been received and approved' and message body 'DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED', then you submission has has been approved and is in line to be scheduled at the embassy.

Your email may have gone to your spam folder.

Else you could try contacting NVC

Thank you for clarifying. But what confuses us the most is that it’s been about 3 months already since we’ve gotten all our documents approved yet still no DQ message.

They sent us a “Case FE review” message on January 28, 2021 saying that my US citizen husband needs to provide a US domicile which we immediately uploaded. And then on Feb 9, 2021, they sent us another “Case FE review” message asking for the same thing.

However, on Feb 10, 2021, we received an email saying that our application has updated its status which means that my husband’s proof of domicile has been changed from “SUBMITTED” to “ACCEPTED”.

Do we still need to provide more proof? He provided his US drivers license. We have tried contacting the NVC about this but was only given answers that could already be found on their website.

7508EFD8-10E5-43A5-9C56-B9FF89A78203.jpeg

41D0FDF6-C3AA-45EC-8967-86274CF95121.jpeg

Edited by Jaslab

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 11:16 PM, Jaslab said:

Thank you for clarifying. But what confuses us the most is that it’s been about 3 months already since we’ve gotten all our documents approved yet still no DQ message.

They sent us a “Case FE review” message on January 28, 2021 saying that my US citizen husband needs to provide a US domicile which we immediately uploaded. And then on Feb 9, 2021, they sent us another “Case FE review” message asking for the same thing.

However, on Feb 10, 2021, we received an email saying that our application has updated its status which means that my husband’s proof of domicile has been changed from “SUBMITTED” to “ACCEPTED”.

Do we still need to provide more proof? He provided his US drivers license. We have tried contacting the NVC about this but was only given answers that could already be found on their website.

You need to provide more proof of domicile - a drivers' license is not going to be enough.

Search for "proof of domicile" in this forum and I am sure you will find more examples of what to include. Here is some older info from the wiki as well:

And in the future, be sure to cross out personal information like names if you upload screenshots.

8 hours ago, JKLSemicolon said:

You need to provide more proof of domicile - a drivers' license is not going to be enough.

Search for "proof of domicile" in this forum and I am sure you will find more examples of what to include. Here is some older info from the wiki as well:

And in the future, be sure to cross out personal information like names if you upload screenshots.

We actually emailed NVC about this concern and they told us that we are already “documentarily qualified” yet still no DQ notification on CEAC. Does it matter if we get that message or not? We don’t know if we should just wait for the interview letter. 

• 5 months later...

Hey! Any update? Same thing happened to my relative and his spouse. All documents were "accepted' May 2021. But he still has not received DQ. We called NVC, but she said they reviewed but didn't provide a feedback and apologized, but didn't give me a proper reason as to why to. They are very useless people working. I even asked her if accepted automatically means DQ, but she didn't give me a simple answer

6 hours ago, PaRo2020 said:

Hey! Any update? Same thing happened to my relative and his spouse. All documents were "accepted' May 2021. But he still has not received DQ. We called NVC, but she said they reviewed but didn't provide a feedback and apologized, but didn't give me a proper reason as to why to. They are very useless people working. I even asked her if accepted automatically means DQ, but she didn't give me a simple answer

Hi! Sorry I wasn’t able to update this thread. All of our documents were accepted Feb 2021, and we waited until about April 23rd to email NVC if we needed to submit any more documents. An agent responded saying that we were already DQ’ed, but we haven’t received any official email from NVC so we were a little doubtful.

We then desperately tried to expedite our case on May 26th and thankfully we got approved June. BUT, we also received a Case FE review on the CEAC website asking for MORE documents (W2). After submitting, which took about 2 more months for them to review, we finally got DQ’d.

All in all, we wasted about 6 months having to expedite and constantly ask for updates. To say they are inefficient is an understatement. My suggestion is to try and request for an expedite or keep asking if they needed to submit any more documents. 

12 hours ago, Jaslab said:

Hi! Sorry I wasn’t able to update this thread. All of our documents were accepted Feb 2021, and we waited until about April 23rd to email NVC if we needed to submit any more documents. An agent responded saying that we were already DQ’ed, but we haven’t received any official email from NVC so we were a little doubtful.

We then desperately tried to expedite our case on May 26th and thankfully we got approved June. BUT, we also received a Case FE review on the CEAC website asking for MORE documents (W2). After submitting, which took about 2 more months for them to review, we finally got DQ’d.

All in all, we wasted about 6 months having to expedite and constantly ask for updates. To say they are inefficient is an understatement. My suggestion is to try and request for an expedite or keep asking if they needed to submit any more documents. 

That is good to hear. It is so sad they are working so slow, it is disturbing people's personal lives. I called NVC and they told me it is under Supervisor review because we uploaded a file in the wrong spot, but they said to not do anything or not re-upload anything because that could mess up our case and put us near the back again. They said supervisor review taks about 6weeks or less. Hopefully they get back to us soon and the DQ comes, because we did not receive any feedback or anything and it now feels like these 5-6 months went by waiting without even knowing what is going on with the case....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.