MaxxumUSA

What paperwork for Interview in Moscow will we get back?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I have originals of everything that I am sending to the Interview with Elena. We have a lot of evidence for my financial status and our communications.

My question is - does the Moscow embassy just view this and then approve? Or do they keep all of the papers?

Anyone with experience please respond. Our interview is Aug 21 so we have time to copy everything but it's A LOT of papers.

Thank you in advance.

- David

03/09/2007 - I-129F sent

03/13/2007 - NOA1

03/24/2007 - Touched

04/07/2007 - Touched

04/19/2007 - Called VSC again - was told my petition was on someone's desk waiting for an RFE clerical entry

04/20/2007 - RFE via website stating they mailed via snail mail- no clue what they need or want

04/23/2007 - Touched ??? the monday after RFE? Why?

05/02/2007 - RFE received (10 days to receive RFE in mail! UGH!!!!)

05/14/2007 - Evidence delivered fedex signed for by A.Scott

05/15/2007 - Touched - Evidence received.

05/16/2007 - Touched

05/17/2007 - Touched

05/18/2007 - Touched

06/04/2007 - NOA2 via website. :)

06/05/2007 - Touched

06/06/2007 - NVC Received from USCIS

06/12/2007 - NVC Left! 6 days at nvc - inluding a weekend!

08/21/2007 - Interview Date - Discovered on 06/25/2007 by looking with MOS number on Embassy website

08/22/2007 - Actual Interview date - PASSED (Interview delayed one day due to delay in medical exam results.)

08/30/2007 - Entered USA @ JFK

11/10/2007 - MARRIED!

12/28/2007 - Filed AOS, EAD, and AP

01/07/2008 - NOA1 AOS, AP, EAD

01/25/2008 - Biometrics appointment

02/25/2008 - AOS, EAD approved/received

03/18/2008 - AOS interview - Approved!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello,

My fiance just went through Moscow last month.

They did not ask for all the evidence, but asked to see some of it. They kept a couple of the documents, but not all of them.

I have made copies of everything just in case.

The best of luck

David

wow, we have already recieved our Biometrics appointments. It is only 2 1/2 weeks away.

It seems to be moving rather quickly.

This is great.

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
Hello,

My fiance just went through Moscow last month.

They did not ask for all the evidence, but asked to see some of it. They kept a couple of the documents, but not all of them.

I have made copies of everything just in case.

The best of luck

David

I have my interview k1 in moscow on 17th of august.lets check up together if we did all right.

We figured some mistakes that lawyer missed and now he sent me whole new package.Affidavit of support must be notarised!and also she will need original of ur birth certificate and if there was a devorce then that paper notarised.

I heard they take original of affidavit and all papers.maybe u can leave there notarised copies of birth certificate and devorce..i also have bank letter in a copy i want to give them copy because alex might need original.Same with a letter from work,since it might be needed later for Cv.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.