HBundle

CEAC Visa Status Not Working

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Is the CEAC Visa Status page not working for anyone else? 

We had our interview on Monday and were approved but waiting on receiving our passport back.  I have been trying to check the CEAC Visa Status page since then (now 4 days) and while I can get the page to load, when I put in our case number and the CAPTCHA, it never shows me the status.  I never had this problem previously.  Is this happening for everyone?

Thanks

We are having a somewhat similar issue: we can't get the visa printed and passport returned.  My wife is in Serbia though, and she was told it is a "technical issue" that is not "local" (i.e. problem here in the US).  Sounds like this is bigger than just the website.  I have been questioning the technical issue until I read your post.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 hours ago, callmeshelle said:

Has the issue been resolved for you? Im experiencing the same thing

The website never resolved for me, but we received an email about picking up her passport, so it's no longer a problem for us personally.  Still not clear what is up with the website.  Before we received the email, I called the helpline on the usvisa website and they wouldn't confirm anything (they are a separate group from CEAC).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
9 hours ago, HBundle said:

The website never resolved for me, but we received an email about picking up her passport, so it's no longer a problem for us personally.  Still not clear what is up with the website.  Before we received the email, I called the helpline on the usvisa website and they wouldn't confirm anything (they are a separate group from CEAC).

Congrats! Thank you for your update! I read online that it switches from immigrant visa to nonimmigrant visa right before issue. I was able to track it through that so I expect to hear from them too! Thanks again and congrats once again!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.