Mareng

Escalated

50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mareng said:

That was automatic reply . No update at all

Oh I was under the impression that you actually received a confirmed escalation from them via email.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Immigirl22 said:

My escalation request is since April 1, until now it is still OPEN as they say. I stopped calling the USEM call center because their response is generic.

But did they email you back? 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Mareng said:

But did they email you back? 

I received an email confirming that my case has been escalated and should receive a response in 48 hours

1 hour ago, Immigirl22 said:

My escalation request is since April 1, until now it is still OPEN as they say. I stopped calling the USEM call center because their response is generic.

Oh, so they actually sent you an escalation confirmation via email?

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Immigirl22 said:

Just the confirmation email that the case was escalated. After that, no action/response.

Did you also receive a case reference #?

I received a case reference # and the same confirmation email that you received.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Lotherest said:

Did you also receive a case reference #?

I received a case reference # and the same confirmation email that you received.

Yes, I received the case reference number.

Any news @Mareng @Lotherest and @Immigirl22?

I'm also trying to reschedule my appointment but have not heard from USEM besides their auto reply. It's been 12 days since I emailed them.

I-130                                                                                   

23 Aug 2020: Filed I-130 online                                         
21 Oct 2020: I-130 approval                              

25 May 2021: Interview

5 June 2021: Entered the US

I-751

31 Mar 2023: Filed at Elgin lockbox

N-400             

9 Mar 2024: Filed online

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, angeljolie said:

Any news @Mareng @Lotherest and @Immigirl22?

I'm also trying to reschedule my appointment but have not heard from USEM besides their auto reply. It's been 12 days since I emailed them.

No news from my side! My escalation is up there since April 1. I was told it has reached the higher office but I asked around and they were told the same thing. Hilarious!

29 minutes ago, Immigirl22 said:

No news from my side! My escalation is up there since April 1. I was told it has reached the higher office but I asked around and they were told the same thing. Hilarious!

When I asked for an expedite based on parent of a USC child, it took them almost 5 weeks to respond back. When they did respond they had scheduled an interview but that was almost another 6-7 weeks farther out. In total close to 3 months from date of sending first request to date of interview. This was between September and December last year. 

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

57 minutes ago, flicks1998 said:

When I asked for an expedite based on parent of a USC child, it took them almost 5 weeks to respond back. When they did respond they had scheduled an interview but that was almost another 6-7 weeks farther out. In total close to 3 months from date of sending first request to date of interview. This was between September and December last year. 

Are you and your wife/kids in USA now? Or still waiting to leave PI? Or Waiting on interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.