ToSeattle

Montreal Consulate Mailing Address

7 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello,

I'm in the process of collecting new medical and police records to send to the Montreal Consulate Office, since they expired. I see from their website that their mailing address is the following, which is different from the address that I sent my documents last time (which was before the Covid). Can anyone who's sent any documents to the Montreal Consulate Office recently confirm that the below mailing address is correct? I want to make sure my documents get to the correct place, as I'll be sending my passport as well. Thanks so much!

Mailing address:
U.S. Consulate General
955, 1re Avenue #USA
Sainte-Catherine, Québec
J5C 1C5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Timeline

ToSeattle, 

Unfortunately, the foreign government agency sent our documents directly to the Montreal Consulate's old listed address:

315 Place d'Youville, Suite 500, Montreal, Quebec, H2Y OA4, Canada.

Do you happen to know whether this address is still active for receiving mail, or still forwarding to the correct address?

Alternatively, how were you able to get an answer to your original question? I've tried emailing the consulate with no luck.

Thanks in advance

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if the Consulate is still getting the email at that address. I know that address was the correct one to send my documents to 1 year ago, but this time around, I sent it to the new address. Can you track the document? Do email the consulate and let them know that the document was sent to their old address and ask for confirmation on whether or not they've received it. They are slow to respond, but they do respond eventually. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.