TRKCKL11

HUGGGGS to my VJ family

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well I just wanted to pop in here to say hi and a (BIG THANK YOU) to everyone for their help and advice up until this point .I will start the AOS soon, so I'm sure I'll have questions again. At this point i'm waiting for UHAUL to call with my pickup time for truck. my husbands on a train on his way to Grand Forks where I'll pick him up at 1am tonight. So today I will try to get that truck loaded I still have to find more boxes.I swear my belongings have been breeding in my parents basement. I think I have all my paperwork done for the border I just need to have a value for it all. The only thing I'm worried about is my car I still have a lien on it. I took car of all the stuff at the bank for it and as soon as I insure the car in the U.S. they will fax all the info to the insurer so thats not too bad.Now if my EAD card would hurry up then i can send that to EI i already sent my ROE to ontario. Again thanks to all and I'll still be here hoping to help others also. :dance:

wedding 2006-06-03

i130

2006-06-24.......mailed

06-07-18.......noa1

09-19.......touched[li

09-20.......rfe sent

09-25.......rfe mailed back

10-02.......rfe email received uscis

10-03.......touched

12-12.......APPROVED

i129f

06-08-21......mailed

06-08-29.....noa1

06-09-02....touched

06-09-09....touched

06-10-20...touched ...sent to csc

06-10-27...touched

06-11-15...APPROVED 07-03-08 interview and visa approved

1. EAD.... sent may 13
  2. biometrics.....june 13
  3. ead transfer to csc.....july 13

4. EAD card in production

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Awesome I hope everything goes smoothly for you. :D

I agree when you start to move it does seem like things breed!!

Ramos

Edited by ramos96

da thread killa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good luck on your move and border crossing. If you are like most of us they will process you quickly and not even bother to look at your goods and belongings:-). I think it must be one of those Murphy Rules Corollory - the more organized your paperwork is, the less likely you are to need it:-). Have a safe journey.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.