James Blunt

I have just been approved

38 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Busta said:

I just got a message that the case has been sent to the department of state for visa processing 

I just got this message too, this morning. I see you are in Nigeria, I believe we have the same time line, I would appreciate if we can share information with each other regarding this 

25 minutes ago, James Blunt said:

I just got this message too, this morning. I see you are in Nigeria, I believe we have the same time line, I would appreciate if we can share information with each other regarding this 

same here,  I'm just wandering on what next we have to do.  Are we logging on with the case number on the ceac website or we have to wait for another email??  

PD September 27 2019

Cass actively review February 10 2021

Case approved February 11

Country Nigeria. 

Edited by Busta

On 2/13/2021 at 7:35 AM, TampaRishon said:

They should send you an email saying it was sent to NVC. Then you’ll get another email with login information to get into the CEAC website to upload all your NVC stuff. 

Thank you for this,  the mail we received only said our case was sent to NVC. We have to wait for another mail with login information right? It's kind of confusing at the moment. 

43 minutes ago, Busta said:

Thank you for this,  the mail we received only said our case was sent to NVC. We have to wait for another mail with login information right? It's kind of confusing at the moment. 

They sent the email with a login information and said we would need to wait 3 days for it to activate 

1 hour ago, Busta said:

Post decision activity 

We sent your case number to the department of state for visa processing. That means I have to wait for another letter that contains login information 

The letter came in one from the NVC saying they received our visa processing, and gave us a login info 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
1 hour ago, Busta said:

So I’m overseas and never received letters of any kind, just emails, but Mine went really fast. I think I waited 4 days to get the second email with login info. It’ll say “Thank you for your interest in moving to the US.” Then it’ll have all the login info. Just be waiting for it :) you’ll get it! 

33 minutes ago, TampaRishon said:

So I’m overseas and never received letters of any kind, just emails, but Mine went really fast. I think I waited 4 days to get the second email with login info. It’ll say “Thank you for your interest in moving to the US.” Then it’ll have all the login info. Just be waiting for it :) you’ll get it! 

alright,  thank you so much.  I really can't wait!  

39 minutes ago, James Blunt said:

The letter came in one from the NVC saying they received our visa processing, and gave us a login info 

This one came from USCIS,  I guess I have to wait for the one from NVC then.  Thank you so much for the info 

46 minutes ago, TampaRishon said:

will it be sent to both petitioner and beneficiary??  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.