Uurfi

NVC rejecting my manual nikah Nama which was originally in English plus also rejecting computerized registration of marriage issued by ICT arbitration council islamabad

24 posts in this topic

Hi I am facing an issue that nvc keeps rejecting my manual English nikah Nama and keep on insisting that they need Urdu nikah Nama along with certified translation in English. Where I am sending them emails and comments that I already have my original nikah Nama in English as in Pakistan both the forms are available so we opted for English form. But they are not understanding. Can any body help me in this regard and may have experienced same issue please help me. 

further as our marriage took place in Islamabad so the computerized nikah Nama issuing authority for Islamabad is ICT arbitration council but again nvcrejecting this computerized certificate stating that they need from union council whereas for Islamabad there is no union council it’s ict arbitration council who is authorized to issue computerised marriage certificate. The certificate has CRMS cmputersed unique number as well. I went to nadra regional office they told me that this certificate is correct and valid and legal but nvc is not accepting. It.  Please help me or share your experience if some one has gone through same problem. I shall be grate ful.  Thanks

•  

3 minutes ago, Uurfi said:

Hi I am facing an issue that nvc keeps rejecting my manual English nikah Nama and keep on insisting that they need Urdu nikah Nama along with certified translation in English. Where I am sending them emails and comments that I already have my original nikah Nama in English as in Pakistan both the forms are available so we opted for English form. But they are not understanding. Can any body help me in this regard and may have experienced same issue please help me. 

further as our marriage took place in Islamabad so the computerized nikah Nama issuing authority for Islamabad is ICT arbitration council but again nvcrejecting this computerized certificate stating that they need from union council whereas for Islamabad there is no union council it’s ict arbitration council who is authorized to issue computerised marriage certificate. The certificate has CRMS cmputersed unique number as well. I went to nadra regional office they told me that this certificate is correct and valid and legal but nvc is not accepting. It.  Please help me or share your experience if some one has gone through same problem. I shall be grate ful.  Thanks

•  

Further,  when ever I am contacting them either by nvc inquiry or telephone they are just referring to the find document site.  I have read it many times already.  
plus They are also rejecting computerized registration of this nikah Nama. (Marriage registration in national database). On their website it is mentioned that they need this certificate from union council.  My marriage was done in federal capital Islamabad so when I went to look for union council they said since Islamabad is federal territory the authority which issue this certificate as per direction of interior ministry is ICT arbitration council. So I went there and submitted all the required documents like manual nikal Nama ID cards of both bride groom and parents as well and received the certificate with in 15 days. This certificate has nadra CRMS number which can be verified by nadra.  But since nvc record for documents requirement is not updated for the changes in local laws of Pakistan they are still asking for union council certificate which is not possible as per local laws for marriage done in capital territory of Pakistan

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 7:39 AM, Uurfi said:

Further,  when ever I am contacting them either by nvc inquiry or telephone they are just referring to the find document site.  I have read it many times already.  
plus They are also rejecting computerized registration of this nikah Nama. (Marriage registration in national database). On their website it is mentioned that they need this certificate from union council.  My marriage was done in federal capital Islamabad so when I went to look for union council they said since Islamabad is federal territory the authority which issue this certificate as per direction of interior ministry is ICT arbitration council. So I went there and submitted all the required documents like manual nikal Nama ID cards of both bride groom and parents as well and received the certificate with in 15 days. This certificate has nadra CRMS number which can be verified by nadra.  But since nvc record for documents requirement is not updated for the changes in local laws of Pakistan they are still asking for union council certificate which is not possible as per local laws for marriage done in capital territory of Pakistan

better to make one PDF file and make an order series like this
1) Urdu nikka nama from masjid or nikkaw khawan stamp
2) Put English Translation
3) Nadra Nikka nama attestion

and if possible to you ask your nearest UC Concil that you need Nikkah nama attestion

and write in comment section that i attached the series as per your requirement

7 hours ago, Ali Creative said:

better to make one PDF file and make an order series like this
1) Urdu nikka nama from masjid or nikkaw khawan stamp
2) Put English Translation
3) Nadra Nikka nama attestion

and if possible to you ask your nearest UC Concil that you need Nikkah nama attestion

and write in comment section that i attached the series as per your requirement

Thankyou for your support. But I donot have Urdu version of nikah Nama we have original nikah Nama in English already. This is the main issue as they are not accepting my English nikah Nama and insisting for Urdu nikah nama with its attested translation.  

10 hours ago, Uurfi said:

Thankyou for your support. But I donot have Urdu version of nikah Nama we have original nikah Nama in English already. This is the main issue as they are not accepting my English nikah Nama and insisting for Urdu nikah nama with its attested translation.  

No problem now this your issue.. i get it now

than make first thing first

1)

please visit any near Mosque of your area and ask for " registered Nikka Molvi " give some money to them around 2 to 3 thousand they will take

and tell them make a registered copy of English Nikka Nama in URDU " at the same date and then make it " True Translation " of it which may be cost 350 Rs./

2) after completion that visit your Union Council and tell them to made a  " UC nikka Nama "  they will charge you pakistan under 1000 Rs./ i think in same day they will give you.

these are two compulsory requirements 

after that once everything in your hand then made a single PDF document under  5Mb file in this order

1) URDU nikka nama

2) English Translation Nikkah Nama

3) UC Concil Nikka Nama

Then everything would be perfect ..... Once you are uploading the PDF Document please do not leave the comment box empty write something there.

inshaALLAH it will solve all your issue.

Regards,

Edited by Ali Creative

1 hour ago, Ali Creative said:

No problem now this your issue.. i get it now

than make first thing first

1)

please visit any near Mosque of your area and ask for " registered Nikka Molvi " give some money to them around 2 to 3 thousand they will take

and tell them make a registered copy of English Nikka Nama in URDU " at the same date and then make it " True Translation " of it which may be cost 350 Rs./

2) after completion that visit your Union Council and tell them to made a  " UC nikka Nama "  they will charge you pakistan under 1000 Rs./ i think in same day they will give you.

these are two compulsory requirements 

after that once everything in your hand then made a single PDF document under  5Mb file in this order

1) URDU nikka nama

2) English Translation Nikkah Nama

3) UC Concil Nikka Nama

Then everything would be perfect ..... Once you are uploading the PDF Document please do not leave the comment box empty write something there.

inshaALLAH it will solve all your issue.

Regards,

Thank you so much brother. Much appreciated. I will try my best to get Urdu copy from molvi sb.  I will update in case of any progress.  Thanks again. 

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates?  I guess we need to spread the word to everyone - GET AN URDU NIKAH NAMA WHEN YOU GET MARRIED!

Obligatory disclaimer:  Not a lawyer.  Posts are written based on my own research and based on whatever information is provided.  Consult an immigration attorney regarding your specific case.

12 hours ago, pm5k said:

Any updates?  I guess we need to spread the word to everyone - GET AN URDU NIKAH NAMA WHEN YOU GET MARRIED!

Yes it is better to get Urdu nikah Nama to avoid future bitter experiences. As for the update I have written explanation letter to them alongwith English nikah Nama in single pdf file and uploaded. The document is still pending review. It is so frustrating that every time u submit document it takes three months to get feedback. The system is so time consuming and frustrating. Allah swt. Sab per apna reham o Fazal kere Ameen. Insha’Allah 

• 6 months later...
On 2/11/2021 at 12:50 AM, Uurfi said:

Yes it is better to get Urdu nikah Nama to avoid future bitter experiences. As for the update I have written explanation letter to them alongwith English nikah Nama in single pdf file and uploaded. The document is still pending review. It is so frustrating that every time u submit document it takes three months to get feedback. The system is so time consuming and frustrating. Allah swt. Sab per apna reham o Fazal kere Ameen. Insha’Allah 

Hi, Can you tell us if your Nikah Nama submission with explanation was accepted by NVC? I am in the same situation and need help. Please advise what should be included in the explanation letter? Should I get it notorized as well?

Thanks a lot. May God bless you

15 hours ago, Iftikhar_A said:

Hi, Can you tell us if your Nikah Nama submission with explanation was accepted by NVC? I am in the same situation and need help. Please advise what should be included in the explanation letter? Should I get it notorized as well?

Thanks a lot. May God bless you

Salam Alaikum.  Yes Alhamdolillah finally the documents got accepted. You need to write them a letter explaining them that English Nikah Nama is official document as per laws of Pakistan just like Urdu Nikah Nama. Attach your scanned copy of Nikah Nama and nadra marriage certificate and make a single pdf file.  Then go to nvc inquiry website upload this letter over there. And resubmit your rejected documents at the nvc portal.  
hopefully it will be accepted. Insha’Allah 

7 hours ago, Uurfi said:

Salam Alaikum.  Yes Alhamdolillah finally the documents got accepted. You need to write them a letter explaining them that English Nikah Nama is official document as per laws of Pakistan just like Urdu Nikah Nama. Attach your scanned copy of Nikah Nama and nadra marriage certificate and make a single pdf file.  Then go to nvc inquiry website upload this letter over there. And resubmit your rejected documents at the nvc portal.  
hopefully it will be accepted. Insha’Allah 

Walaikum Assalam,

Thank you for the response. So did you also upload the letter in the same attachment as marriage certificate on CEAC? Or did you only submit the letter via NVC public inquiry portal? Can you also tell me what did you submit for proof of domicile? I have driver license and bank statement only. Is that good? JazakAllah

43 minutes ago, Iftikhar_A said:

Walaikum Assalam,

Thank you for the response. So did you also upload the letter in the same attachment as marriage certificate on CEAC? Or did you only submit the letter via NVC public inquiry portal? Can you also tell me what did you submit for proof of domicile? I have driver license and bank statement only. Is that good? JazakAllah

Salam Alaikum.
Yes you can upload the letter in the attachment as marriage certificate.

For the proof of domicile they didn’t ask me to submit but I remember they asked proof of domicile of my sponsor (petitioner). Which is my brother so he submitted his voting document as proof of domicile. 

5 minutes ago, Uurfi said:

Salam Alaikum.
Yes you can upload the letter in the attachment as marriage certificate.

For the proof of domicile they didn’t ask me to submit but I remember they asked proof of domicile of my sponsor (petitioner). Which is my brother so he submitted his voting document as proof of domicile. 

Thanks alot!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.