7 posts in this topic

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On May 14, 2007, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I filled my petition at May 14, and I got Biometrics processed at June 5.

So anybody knows when I am supposed to get an approval?? and how long will take?? because my green card will expired at July 29. I am so worry about it...............

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75217

Please follow that link. I'm not to sure about the process of CSC, but the information you are about to see in the topic will give you an idea.

Did you get your NOA1 yet? if you did then you are okay.

Lifting of Conditions - I-751 for My K-1

04/27/07: Mail I-751 to Vermont

04/30/07: Vermont received I-751 (day 1)

05/03/07: Received confirmation of delivered package

05/25/07: Received BLUE Finger Print Receipt Notification Dated 5/18/07 (day 25)

06/11/07: Received NOA1 dated 5/24/07 (day 42)

06/13/07: Received Biometric Appointment Notice dated 6/8/07 for 06/22/07 (day 44)

06/22/07: Biometric Appointment @ 2:00 Done (day 53)

Touches: 6/22, 6/24 = Status: Case received and pending

10/25/07: Card production ordered on 10/24/07 (day 180)

11/02/07: Received 10 Years Green Card..Done...but you know what is next...lol...(188)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Jessica83,

You should have got a letter from them extending your green card for another year! That should be sufficient, especially if you have already done your Biometrics.

c_mat

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Once you receive your NOA, you are work and travel authorized for one year after your GC expires.

The total process took 8 months for me (at Nebraska).

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

thx guys! actually i have my receipt notice that telling me my status is extended for a year. Also what does NOA stand for...?? (Notification of Approval???? or Notice of Action????).

Edited by jessica83

thx guys! actually i have my receipt notice that telling me my status is extended for a year, but I'm still waiting for NOA (Notification of Approval???? or Notice of Action????).

Well if you have your NOA1 you are okay, you don't have to worry about green card to be expired. About recieving your approval that might take up to 6 to 8 months, depends on your service center.

It stand for Notice of Action.

Good luck

Edited by Gringa

Lifting of Conditions - I-751 for My K-1

04/27/07: Mail I-751 to Vermont

04/30/07: Vermont received I-751 (day 1)

05/03/07: Received confirmation of delivered package

05/25/07: Received BLUE Finger Print Receipt Notification Dated 5/18/07 (day 25)

06/11/07: Received NOA1 dated 5/24/07 (day 42)

06/13/07: Received Biometric Appointment Notice dated 6/8/07 for 06/22/07 (day 44)

06/22/07: Biometric Appointment @ 2:00 Done (day 53)

Touches: 6/22, 6/24 = Status: Case received and pending

10/25/07: Card production ordered on 10/24/07 (day 180)

11/02/07: Received 10 Years Green Card..Done...but you know what is next...lol...(188)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.