jarl

hello everyone

12 posts in this topic

How i know that is lacking requirements ?

is the embassy send some letter to me informing that is my lacking req.?

huhuh i am just wondering why is that? i remember when the pre interviewer he dosnt ask my money transfer rep. telephone bill .. other as what i submit only my pic and email becaz that what he mention?my husband called to USEM they told that is the routine?

jarl

04/08/2013 received NOA1 1-130 FOR PARENT

????????

huhuh i am just wondering why is that? i remember when the pre interviewer he dosnt ask my money transfer rep. telephone bill .. other as what i submit only my pic and email becaz that what he mention?my husband called to USEM they told that is the routine?

jarl

hi! its me again! lol

you cant really know if you're lacking some of the requirements unless if they will tell you that you are and that they will ask you to submit it (which is good that they didnt ask). so dont worry about that too much... as what they have said, its a "routine" for them to have a background check, its just sad to say you're one of those ladies that they picked (like they pick it randomly. esp in your category since once you arrive in the US you get your green card instantly no more AOS etc. so they're more cautious on that...)... AR could caused too much downs and frustration but on the other hand it doesnt mean denial of a visa. i really hope they will release your visa soon!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Did they keep your passport and have you pay DELBROS?

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

yes they keep my passport and i paid delbros? i am frustrating now?

if they have your passport and paid delbros that's really a good sign...

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

jarl

hi! its me again! lol

you cant really know if you're lacking some of the requirements unless if they will tell you that you are and that they will ask you to submit it (which is good that they didnt ask). so dont worry about that too much... as what they have said, its a "routine" for them to have a background check, its just sad to say you're one of those ladies that they picked (like they pick it randomly. esp in your category since once you arrive in the US you get your green card instantly no more AOS etc. so they're more cautious on that...)... AR could caused too much downs and frustration but on the other hand it doesnt mean denial of a visa. i really hope they will release your visa soon!!!

yes that is why i am frustrating now caz i dont know what they need from me?usually how many days take the USEM reviewing our case if theirs lacking of req...how the bene inform should i called them many ....

????????

I would think it is a good sign that they took your passport and had you pay DELBROS. It could be that they have ordered a CENOMAR to verify that you haven't been married before.

This all can be very frustrating. Claudeth forgot to get her German police clearance translated so after the interview she had to run all over Manila to find a translator. Once she did she took the document back to the embassy but the window she was supposed to turn it into was closed for the week end so she convenced the guy at window W (or whatever) to take it. Well, that document laid at that window for almost a month until I finally convenced the lady that I talked with to go there and look for it. Sure enough, it was there and three days later Claudeth had her visa.

Keep the faith, you will probably receive a text from DELBROS very soon. Good luck and keep us posted.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Jarl,

It is a good sign that they took your passport and you paid Delbros. You have to remember that your case is a CR-1/IR-1 case and your checks are being done so you do not have to AOS stateside for your work authorization. Your name is being checked out more than likely and as soon as your checks have cleared they be ready to proceed with your processing. Hang in there!

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Jarl,

Paying Delbros is always a good thing, since that means that your visa will be delivered to you "in due time"-> after their routine checks. Routine checks-> background checks, name checks or CENOMAR. Just be patient and follow-up your case at USEM by calling them 1-2x a week. Sometimes they give applicants the "white paper that reads: wait until you hear from us" -> sometimes with this they call and tells the applicant that they need to submit more evidence/documents, etc... It is case to case basis. But if they say "routine" then most probably it is the Cenomar thing.

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

I would think it is a good sign that they took your passport and had you pay DELBROS. It could be that they have ordered a CENOMAR to verify that you haven't been married before.

This all can be very frustrating. Claudeth forgot to get her German police clearance translated so after the interview she had to run all over Manila to find a translator. Once she did she took the document back to the embassy but the window she was supposed to turn it into was closed for the week end so she convenced the guy at window W (or whatever) to take it. Well, that document laid at that window for almost a month until I finally convenced the lady that I talked with to go there and look for it. Sure enough, it was there and three days later Claudeth had her visa.

Keep the faith, you will probably receive a text from DELBROS very soon. Good luck and keep us posted.

ohh if they are checking my cenomar , better that i present with them i get cenomar last past one and half years that was year 2005,becaz in year 2006 i get married. i present my cenomar during my married but i have copy.. for that..

jarl

????????

Jarl,

Paying Delbros is always a good thing, since that means that your visa will be delivered to you "in due time"-> after their routine checks. Routine checks-> background checks, name checks or CENOMAR. Just be patient and follow-up your case at USEM by calling them 1-2x a week. Sometimes they give applicants the "white paper that reads: wait until you hear from us" -> sometimes with this they call and tells the applicant that they need to submit more evidence/documents, etc... It is case to case basis. But if they say "routine" then most probably it is the Cenomar thing.

i hope that not too long .. is that matter i have cenomar copy becaz i get cenomar year 2005...

????????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.