BOKURAGAITA

Anyone? (Approved Req for Expiring Medical Exam)

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day VJ's 

I don't know if someone asked this but i will ask anyway 😊. 

Is there anyone here granted an interview appointment for expiring medical exam? I did my medical July and what's in the autoreply is Jan-June has 30days extension. 

Thanks. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We interviewed in February 2020, placed in administrative processing for nine months.  USEM let physical expire even though we passed interview and provided document that they lost.  Now 2nd physical is complete and has been mailed to USEM.  This process has been a nightmare.  She has had three test for TB, all negative but USEM along with letting physical expire made had repeat sputum testing.  Now we wonder what is next for us.  She should have been here with me in February 2020.  I hope that no one has to endure the pain and suffering that MY embassy inflicted on us. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, PWB said:

We interviewed in February 2020, placed in administrative processing for nine months.  USEM let physical expire even though we passed interview and provided document that they lost.  Now 2nd physical is complete and has been mailed to USEM.  This process has been a nightmare.  She has had three test for TB, all negative but USEM along with letting physical expire made had repeat sputum testing.  Now we wonder what is next for us.  She should have been here with me in February 2020.  I hope that no one has to endure the pain and suffering that MY embassy inflicted on us. 

I'm sorry to hear these long process and delays. Since we filed our petition until it was approved on March 2020 we have no problems at all not until covid restrictions and lockdowns everything is a waiting game. 

I did my medical on July turned out great for 1 day result but i have no idea if we make a request they would immediately pick it up and give me an appointment, hopefully they won't let my Medical expires (its not cheap + travel expenses )

I havn't seen anyone updated their profile yet but the Embassy told us to call them this Month (after Election). 

1 hour ago, BOKURAGAITA said:

I havn't seen anyone updated their profile yet but the Embassy told us to call them this Month (after Election). 

My fiance did his medical on June8. I was asking for an expedite due to expiring medical exam. They emailed me back saying CDC extended validity of med exams done up to June for 30 days. Meaning my fiance’s medical is valid until Jan 8. They still did not approve my request for expedited interview tho. 

may I ask why they were asking you to call the embassy after elections? Is it about expedited interview requests?

Timeline
1 hour ago, audreyba said:

My fiance did his medical on June8. I was asking for an expedite due to expiring medical exam. They emailed me back saying CDC extended validity of med exams done up to June for 30 days. Meaning my fiance’s medical is valid until Jan 8. They still did not approve my request for expedited interview tho. 

may I ask why they were asking you to call the embassy after elections? Is it about expedited interview requests?

I don't know why exactly why the Consul told us that we can call them again next month (we called 3rd week of Oct) like maybe after election. 

Before the last phonecall (we call them atleast once a week for updates) they told us that within this year they "maybe" give applicants appointments with restrictions. 

They never tell us exactly why or if its the expedited but when my fiancé  called them from US they gave him few things what he can do if my Medical is about to expire. 

2 hours ago, BOKURAGAITA said:

I don't know why exactly why the Consul told us that we can call them again next month (we called 3rd week of Oct) like maybe after election. 

Before the last phonecall (we call them atleast once a week for updates) they told us that within this year they "maybe" give applicants appointments with restrictions. 

They never tell us exactly why or if its the expedited but when my fiancé  called them from US they gave him few things what he can do if my Medical is about to expire. 

Ohh okay. I always inquire thru email and I rarely receive a response from them. I really hope they open up for interviews. I don’t get how other visa classification can interview while fiances are still on hold. It’s not like fiances have the virus. 🙄

Timeline
3 hours ago, audreyba said:

Ohh okay. I always inquire thru email and I rarely receive a response from them. I really hope they open up for interviews. I don’t get how other visa classification can interview while fiances are still on hold. It’s not like fiances have the virus. 🙄

Me and my fiancé has the same thought. Like they make it high priority but nothing happens really. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.