MikeMinusWife

Interview Scheduling - Is there a time limit ?

34 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, MikeMinusWife said:

As of right now nothing is booked, I don’t see those dates as open but I’m sure they went fast - I’m even starting to wonder if I’m looking at the right website !!

I really appreciate you giving me the heads-up though - thank you.

I’m still seeing them opened! Now there is one more date in October.

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv

I assume it’s the same website. I just logged it and there are Still some slots 

14 hours ago, Dags said:

I’m still seeing them opened! Now there is one more date in October.

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv

I assume it’s the same website. I just logged it and there are Still some slots 

Ahh that is the same link but it comes up as the non-immigrant interview website, we need the immigrant interview appointments - are you applying for non-immigrant status ?

2 minutes ago, MikeMinusWife said:

Ahh that is the same link but it comes up as the non-immigrant interview website, we need the immigrant interview appointments - are you applying for non-immigrant status ?

Immigrant visa. If you scroll to the bottom on that page , there is a toggle switch between Immigrant Visa and NonImmigrant Visa. Change to IV and it should be all good :)  (page will change to green instead of blue)image.thumb.png.98cbb4615b4b2fe228d12c400ac3387a.png

4 minutes ago, Dags said:

Immigrant visa. If you scroll to the bottom on that page , there is a toggle switch between Immigrant Visa and NonImmigrant Visa. Change to IV and it should be all good :)  (page will change to green instead of blue)image.thumb.png.98cbb4615b4b2fe228d12c400ac3387a.png

Yup, we are literally on the same page 😊 but I’m getting the “no appointments available” notice.  I think I’ll have to employ you as my personal interview finder, you clearly have skills I don’t !

PS - do you see any open slots right now ?

6 minutes ago, MikeMinusWife said:

Yup, we are literally on the same page 😊 but I’m getting the “no appointments available” notice.  I think I’ll have to employ you as my personal interview finder, you clearly have skills I don’t !

PS - do you see any open slots right now ?

Working in IT all day in front on the screen is handy in situations like that! 😂

This is really weird. I logged in, and chosen my courier location. Did you manage to do it? And yes - I still see some available slots! 

image.png.330321135f84c569866e93f7c2628268.png

Nov 4th must of been booked in like last 5 minutes. They only reason I cannot book any of them is, that I've got my medical for November 4. It looks to me as they show available slots for next two weeks. Still not sure why you don't see any. 

4 minutes ago, Dags said:

Working in IT all day in front on the screen is handy in situations like that! 😂

This is really weird. I logged in, and chosen my courier location. Did you manage to do it? And yes - I still see some available slots! 

image.png.330321135f84c569866e93f7c2628268.png

Nov 4th must of been booked in like last 5 minutes. They only reason I cannot book any of them is, that I've got my medical for November 4. It looks to me as they show available slots for next two weeks. Still not sure why you don't see any. 

That is crazy, I have never even seen that calendar, here’s what I am seeing right now:

9CA4C517-792D-412A-BA3A-7AD18FCB96D8.thumb.png.abcfd3e574fb32264d01842e3e3afca1.png

1 minute ago, MikeMinusWife said:

That is crazy, I have never even seen that calendar, here’s what I am seeing right now:

9CA4C517-792D-412A-BA3A-7AD18FCB96D8.thumb.png.abcfd3e574fb32264d01842e3e3afca1.png

wow, this is dodgy! I wonder if for some reason you're not registered as expedite case? that could make good explanation on why you don't see anything. Dod you try to contact visa unit at the embassy? 

30 minutes ago, Dags said:

wow, this is dodgy! I wonder if for some reason you're not registered as expedite case? that could make good explanation on why you don't see anything. Dod you try to contact visa unit at the embassy? 

I think I’m going to have to - something isn’t right here.  Really appreciate your help on this 👍

5 minutes ago, MikeMinusWife said:

I think I’m going to have to - something isn’t right here.  Really appreciate your help on this 👍

No problem! Hope you get your answers! when I emailed them another day, I got replies the same day. They’re pretty fast with replying. If you don’t mind, keep me/us posted 🤞🏼

On 10/26/2020 at 11:42 AM, Dags said:

Did you have any luck with getting info or booking interview?

So I emailed them with details of the problem and their response was literally “just keep trying”, I responded that I was in contact with someone who could actually see interview slots when I could not and they haven’t responded.

If you’re ok with me hitting you up via PMs I may ask you for a bit more help finding slots and then just call them for an appointment.

5 minutes ago, MikeMinusWife said:

So I emailed them with details of the problem and their response was literally “just keep trying”, I responded that I was in contact with someone who could actually see interview slots when I could not and they haven’t responded.

If you’re ok with me hitting you up via PMs I may ask you for a bit more help finding slots and then just call them for an appointment.

ugh that's frustrating! I'm hoping they will open some more slots very soon, as right now there is only one for Nov 2. 
And nor problem, hit me up via PM and I'm happy to help. The scheduling page is like my landing page right now and always opened in background for refreshing lol 

2 hours ago, Dags said:

ugh that's frustrating! I'm hoping they will open some more slots very soon, as right now there is only one for Nov 2. 
And nor problem, hit me up via PM and I'm happy to help. The scheduling page is like my landing page right now and always opened in background for refreshing lol 

You’re the best, thanks bud, I’ll ping you via PM.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.