Statebriga

N400 Filling online

6 posts in this topic

Hello, i have few questions about N400 filling.

I had couple traffic tickets speeding, no license
Do i mention that on crimes and offenses, and under what question?

I have i751 interview scheduled in 10 days,
in the end of application for N400,, it asks me for additional evidence, taxes, relationship evidence(like this would be really painful to submit, and i lost good portion of it since i submitted my i751 over 2years ago), spouses proof of citizenship,, do u guys think its fine to skip these, or submit it?

My interview is 10 days after fees go up, since my interview is already scheduled i was thinking N400 shouldn't delay my I751,, any opinions on this?

Edited by Statebriga

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, Statebriga said:

Hello, i have few questions about N400 filling.

I had couple traffic tickets speeding, no license
Do i mention that on crimes and offenses, and under what question?

I have i751 interview scheduled in 10 days,
in the end of application for N400,, it asks me for additional evidence, taxes, relationship evidence(like this would be really painful to submit, and i lost good portion of it since i submitted my i751 over 2years ago), spouses proof of citizenship,, do u guys think its fine to skip these, or submit it? No choice but to submit updated evidence.

My interview is 10 days after fees go up, since my interview is already scheduled i was thinking N400 shouldn't delay my I751,, any opinions on this? You are eligible to submit N-400 90 days before 3rd gc anniversary if you meet physical presence and continuous residence requirements, even with a pending I-751.

Hmm i already know that.. The question is if my interview is already scheduled, can my N400 application delay my i751 even further somehow?
it also gives me an option not to upload additional evidence,, and bring it to interview. Idk is that smart. 
reason is id like to save 530$ by submitting n400 before fee change, but f$$k 530$ savings if im gonna be waiting another year after interview for green card..

Edited by Statebriga

I did not upload the additional stuff, but brought it with me. Basically I only submitted those files that were required to let me go to the next webpage on the application. I did bring everything with me though.

The moment your N400 has been accepted (NOA), they will start the transfer of your file to the NBC. It normally takes about 10 days to get an NOA, so I'm leaning towards the "you'll be fine", but it's the USCIS so you never know. In theory there is a change that your file will be janked from the field office and sent to the NBC. Than they could decide to cancel your interview and wait for everything to come back and do a combo. It's a very small change but still a change. Personally I would change it, but than again. I'm cheap by genetics.

okay so your opinion matches mine.. I guess ill just pay extra.. I am cheap too but USCIS has caused me so much pain that i won't risk prolongering i751.. Rather get deported than live in anxiety for years again, even tho my case is a clean as it can be and i'm still married, but i guess i am just not so lucky.

4 hours ago, Statebriga said:

okay so your opinion matches mine.. I guess ill just pay extra.. I am cheap too but USCIS has caused me so much pain that i won't risk prolongering i751.. Rather get deported than live in anxiety for years again, even tho my case is a clean as it can be and i'm still married, but i guess i am just not so lucky.

You may want to do some more research.
I just found this one.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/9/29/21494628/chicago-immigration-fees-increase-judge-injunction

Not an official link but still worth some extra research

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.