Viri8

I-601A Mexico 2020 Potomac Center

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

I figured I should start a thread for the 2020 fillers! We have a long way to go according to the USCI Processing Times. 

I-601A

USCI Received Date:  03/09/20
USCI Notice Date: 03/18/20

Potomac Center

According to the USCI Processing times for Potomac we are currently looking at a 13-16.5 month waiting period...

Good Luck !

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2020 at 7:37 AM, Viri8 said:

I figured I should start a thread for the 2020 fillers! We have a long way to go according to the USCI Processing Times. 

I-601A

Potomac Center

According to the USCI Processing times for Potomac we are currently looking at a 13-16.5 month waiting period...

Good Luck !

Hi, I wil be following this thread! My husband’s receipt date is April, 2020. Have you heard of any waivers approvals lately? Tia! 

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Tyssa said:

Hi, I wil be following this thread! My husband’s receipt date is April, 2020. Have you heard of any waivers approvals lately? Tia! 

For Jan 2019 fillers only... looks like we will be waiting for another year.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi, new here.  I’ll be following you.

we filled July 2019 I just receive a letter from USCIS 601a will not  schedule an interview pending adjudication of my waiver application.

3 hours ago, Mary1980 said:

My husband's case is in the nvc in ciudad Juárez, everything is been completed, last notice I received was on July 12th 2019 saying that they would schedule his interview up to today 7/31/20 we haven't received any update. We still waiting on his interview to be scheduled. Do you know how much more will take ?.

I am a USA citizen .....

On 7/28/2020 at 11:17 AM, Jenna3s said:

we filled July 2019 I just receive a letter from USCIS 601a will not  schedule an interview pending adjudication of my waiver application.

On 7/28/2020 at 11:17 AM, Jenna3s said:

Hello there

Hi there!  

I am new to all of this. I am submitting I-130 on Monday.  What will by my next step?  I know I am going to have to file an I-601A on grounds of unlawful presence here in the US.  I am wonder if there is another form that I have to file before that form?  I would like to get working on the next form, so I have it ready by the time the I-130 is approved. 

Thanks in advance!! 

Candicia 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Candicia said:

Hi there!  

I am new to all of this. I am submitting I-130 on Monday.  What will by my next step?  I know I am going to have to file an I-601A on grounds of unlawful presence here in the US.  I am wonder if there is another form that I have to file before that form?  I would like to get working on the next form, so I have it ready by the time the I-130 is approved. 

Thanks in advance!! 

Candicia 

Hi, I am relatively new too I am not an expert.  I stared following a tread from  Tyssa. To answer your question  I know some get the interview here to adjust their status and others like myself  will have their interview abroad.

good luck on your journey.

On 8/1/2020 at 7:43 PM, Jenna3s said:

Hi, I am relatively new too I am not an expert.  I stared following a tread from  Tyssa. To answer your question  I know some get the interview here to adjust their status and others like myself  will have their interview abroad.

good luck on your journey.

Thanks!  For sure the interview will be abroad.  I know to file the I-130 and in the meantime, I am going to prepare the I601A packet and pay the fees that are requested by NVC, just wondering if any other USCIS Form needs to be filed.

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Candicia said:

Thanks!  For sure the interview will be abroad.  I know to file the I-130 and in the meantime, I am going to prepare the I601A packet and pay the fees that are requested by NVC, just wondering if any other USCIS Form needs to be filed.

Hi Candicia, 

In my case my attorney prep and Submit my 601a at the same time  my husband and I send the payment for the visa, if I recall once we submit the 601a with in 4 weeks I had my biometrics appointments.

I hope it helps and that I was clear explaining it, with three girls I’m just brain storming, so I apologize.

On 6/15/2020 at 7:37 AM, Viri8 said:

I-601A

Potomac Center

Good Luck !

Hi there! Just wondering if you received a Biometrics appointment  letter yet? 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Tyssa said:

Hi there! Just wondering if you received a Biometrics appointment  letter yet? 

Yes indeed I had it done a year ago in July.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.