JC&PB

I have received a Case FE Review note that says NVC cannot review your submitted documents..

10 posts in this topic

The message says:

NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all the required documents....blah blah blah.

We re-submitted everything on Feb 28th (Second submission because we got RFE, they need sponsor's W2) but all the documents are still showing "submitted".

My husband called NVC and the lady said it was a 'system error'.

DId anyone experienced the same and did you got DQ afterwards?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/15/2020 at 11:10 AM, JC&PB said:

The message says:

NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all the required documents....blah blah blah.

We re-submitted everything on Feb 28th (Second submission because we got RFE, they need sponsor's W2) but all the documents are still showing "submitted".

My husband called NVC and the lady said it was a 'system error'.

DId anyone experienced the same and did you got DQ afterwards?

Yes. We just got one of those. We're still waiting to get our CENMAR and NBI, so we haven't even submitted everything. I think she is correct when she said, "system error"

32 minutes ago, assila said:

Yes. We just got one of those. We're still waiting to get our CENMAR and NBI, so we haven't even submitted everything. I think she is correct when she said, "system error"

So you didn’t submit anything yet and you received the email/message from them?

For us is a different scenario because we submitted everything and all are accepted. Only one document is missing and we also submitted that so we’re really puzzled why we received that message instead of DQ. :( 

Timeline
1 minute ago, JC&PB said:

So you didn’t submit anything yet and you received the email/message from them?

For us is a different scenario because we submitted everything and all are accepted. Only one document is missing and we also submitted that so we’re really puzzled why we received that message instead of DQ. :( 

I was just agreeing it could be a system error.

We have all our documents uploaded to the site, except the CENMAR and the NBI, which we can't do until after 31st. Nothing has been submitted, so there wasn't any reason for them to send a notice that we needed to submit all documents before they could review. So, that's why I'm thinking "system error" is accurate. We got ours May 13th.

1 minute ago, assila said:

I was just agreeing it could be a system error.

We have all our documents uploaded to the site, except the CENMAR and the NBI, which we can't do until after 31st. Nothing has been submitted, so there wasn't any reason for them to send a notice that we needed to submit all documents before they could review. So, that's why I'm thinking "system error" is accurate. We got ours May 13th.

Yeah i hope that's the case for us as we don't want to be back at the end of the line. We resubmitted on Feb (second submission) and until now they didn't review it yet. It's been 5 months since the first submissio. 

If in case we get an RFE, it'll be another 2-3 months of waiting plus another 3 months for the interview. :(

Anyway, my husband and I will call NVC tomorrow morning and will ask them to check our case. Fingers crossed.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JC&PB said:

Yeah i hope that's the case for us as we don't want to be back at the end of the line. We resubmitted on Feb (second submission) and until now they didn't review it yet. It's been 5 months since the first submissio. 

If in case we get an RFE, it'll be another 2-3 months of waiting plus another 3 months for the interview. :(

Anyway, my husband and I will call NVC tomorrow morning and will ask them to check our case. Fingers crossed.

We've been waiting a long time to get to this point. Husband got in accident, so we had to wait for eye surgery then wait for his eye to heal before we could get his passport pictures. We got those then this virus caused more waiting. 

So, good luck you to and your husband!

2 minutes ago, assila said:

We've been waiting a long time to get to this point. Husband got in accident, so we had to wait for eye surgery then wait for his eye to heal before we could get his passport pictures. We got those then this virus caused more waiting. 

So, good luck you to and your husband!

I'm sorry to hear that and hoping for your husban'd fast recovery.

Yeah, this virus ruined all our plans. :( 

Goodluck to you and your husband too and stay safe!

• 1 month later...

Hi JC&PB, we are in exact same situation..... submitted everything and the "FE review" says "NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all the required document...etc."

Appreciate your help if you could share what happens after you called NVC the 2nd time... Has the issue been resolved and how?? Thanks!!

15 hours ago, hgma said:

Hi JC&PB, we are in exact same situation..... submitted everything and the "FE review" says "NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all the required document...etc."

Appreciate your help if you could share what happens after you called NVC the 2nd time... Has the issue been resolved and how?? Thanks!!

NVC is experiencing technical issues and they’re working on it. We just got DQ’ed this week. 

Just check your submission date and make sure they’ll review it as per NVC timeline, if it’s pass the date call and check with them.

Goodluck :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.