Shoaib Ahmed

Which marriage certificate nvc need from Pakistan

6 posts in this topic

Hi please help me about that first i upload on nvc my nadra certificate they rejected and says please replaced this with an acceptable marriage than i upload original urdu marriage certificate with translation now after 3 months they reject again and saying Pakistan requires more than one marriage don't know what to do which marriage certificate nvc needed frustrating please help me..? 

Hi Shoaib,

You need to contact NVC for further information because they required Urdu Nikah Nama along with its certified English Translation  make sure who ever is translating your Nikkah Nama provide a  separate letter  as a certificate along with English translation  and  Nadra Marriage Certificate for the safe side you can also attested these all form Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Thank you 

Shazy   

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Shazy said:

Hi Shoaib,

You need to contact NVC for further information because they required Urdu Nikah Nama along with its certified English Translation  make sure who ever is translating your Nikkah Nama provide a  separate letter  as a certificate along with English translation  and  Nadra Marriage Certificate for the safe side you can also attested these all form Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Thank you 

Shazy   

Hey is it important for translator to attach a separate letter as certificate? My translator only stamped and signed the document, along with the notary public stamp. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
55 minutes ago, MKY said:

Hey is it important for translator to attach a separate letter as certificate? My translator only stamped and signed the document, along with the notary public stamp. 

No it is not. Stamp and sign on the official translation works just fine. 

1 hour ago, Shoaib Ahmed said:

Hi please help me about that first i upload on nvc my nadra certificate they rejected and says please replaced this with an acceptable marriage than i upload original urdu marriage certificate with translation now after 3 months they reject again and saying Pakistan requires more than one marriage don't know what to do which marriage certificate nvc needed frustrating please help me..? 

You need to upload the Urdu Nikkahnama along with its official English translation as one document. And also upload the NADRA marriage certificate as another document.  

• 8 months later...
On 5/13/2020 at 1:52 PM, Shoaib Ahmed said:

Aoa Shoaib,

Any update on this? I am in the same boat as you were, but I am doing this process for my parents. Did you submit the documents as suggested by "aceegreene" below: 

On 5/13/2020 at 3:28 PM, aceegreene said:

You need to upload the Urdu Nikkahnama along with its official English translation as one document. And also upload the NADRA marriage certificate as another document.  

Please let me know if your marriage certificate got accepted, what documents did you submit? Were they separate attachments or all together?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.