Visahelp1

whats the website?

54 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Only ended up getting a 30 day visa. Back to work already :(

Significant improvement on the Pa-Roosky? Or, just a little more familiar now?

For the first two weeks, I tried to understand everything. It is a lot of effort trying to understand a language you don't fully comprehend. Very tiring. I could follow pieces of conversations for about half an hour. Very tiring. By the last week, I essentially gave up. Russian has improved, but I need to be back in class this fall.

I am better at reading and writing than speaking still. Conversational Russian I starts in August - should help me for next time.

I suck at Russian, only know 5 or 6 words. I got a job to pass the time with a guy who knows as much english as I know russian. It is very interresting sometimes. Its fun but at the same time I feel bad that I dont know the language. I think I will make about 8000 rubles a month. wooooooooo!!!

Met Dec. 4 2006

1st visit to Russia - Jan. 23-30.

Engaged Jan. 24

CSC recieved and pending - NOA1 March 1

Touched- March 9 - recieved NOA1 hard copy in mail.

2nd visit - March 12 -27

Touched - May 23 (pleeeeeeeeeeeease)

APPROVED MAY 22 (On 5/25 I did the RFE trick and the CSC said it was approved 5/22. The dufus at USCIS was completely positive they were only working on Nov. 2006 petitions)

May 30th- Petition leaves CSC for NVC.

3rd visit - May 31 - August 31 ( If all goes well she will come home with me!!!)

Left NVC June 11th (I called everyday since 5/30 and they never recieved it??? Then on 6/13 I called and it was not only recieved but already sent to the embassy 6/11?? 

INTERVIEW 8/22

July 3rd-Recieved Packet

8/22 Interview was a sucess!!!

8/31 We arrive at JFK. Problem free entry.

10/26 Married!

1/15/08 Sent I-485

2/26 NOA

3/21 Biometrics Appointment

3/29 Received EAD Card

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Either way the DOS will be able to tell you when the interview is, before it is posted on the embassy website, or before you get the letter in the post :) I hope you find out soon!

The Embassy website finally updated. Did you see your interview for Aug 23?

Met Dec. 4 2006

Engaged Jan. 24

2nd visit - March 12 -27

APPROVED MAY 22 (On 5/25 I did the RFE trick and the CSC said it was approved 5/22. The dufus at USCIS was completely positive they were only working on Nov. 2006 petitions)

3rd visit - May 31 - August 31 ( If all goes well she will come home with me!!!)

Left NVC June 11th (I called everyday since 5/30 and they never recieved it??? Then on 6/13 I called and it was not only recieved but already sent to the embassy 6/11?? 

INTERVIEW 8/22

July 3rd-Recieved Packet

10/26 Married!

1/15/08 Sent I-485

2/26 NOA

3/29 Received EAD Card

Timeline
Either way the DOS will be able to tell you when the interview is, before it is posted on the embassy website, or before you get the letter in the post :) I hope you find out soon!

Yeah I did see our interview. Did you?

Участник Русского Форума

03/2003: Met Online

12/2003: I went to Moscow as an exchange student, we met in person.

20/09/2006: Sergey proposes to me!

21/02/2007: I-129F Package mailed from Wroclaw, Poland to California Service Center

28/02/2007: NOA1 issued

22/5/2007:Approved!!!!!!!!!

04/06/2007:NVC received case

11/06/2007:Left NVC for Moscow

23/08/2007: INTERVIEW, APPROVED :)

Timeline

Yeah I did see our interview. Did you?

Yes I saw it. We cant wait for Aug 22. I'll be the guy sitting outside with chains, padlocks and a gallon of gasoline just in case we they dont give it to us. J/K!!!! :wacko:

Met Dec. 4 2006

Engaged Jan. 24

2nd visit - March 12 -27

INTERVIEW 8/22

July 3rd-Recieved Packet

10/26 Married!

1/15/08 Sent I-485

2/26 NOA

3/29 Received EAD Card

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Yes I saw it. We cant wait for Aug 22. I'll be the guy sitting outside with chains, padlocks and a gallon of gasoline just in case we they dont give it to us. J/K!!!! :wacko:
Jokes like that is a great way to be put on administrative review for the next decade!

Timeline

I hope not. It was only a joke.

Met Dec. 4 2006

Engaged Jan. 24

2nd visit - March 12 -27

INTERVIEW 8/22

July 3rd-Recieved Packet

10/26 Married!

1/15/08 Sent I-485

2/26 NOA

3/29 Received EAD Card

What sucks is you can't even joke anymore.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
What sucks is you can't even joke anymore.

Joking with the gov't has never been a good idea.

Leaving Moscow, I just remembered that they confiscated an American football from my checked

baggage. Even with half the air let out they thought it was a bomb.

2004-08-23: Met in Chicago

2005-10-19: K-1 Interview, Moscow (approved)

2007-02-23: Biometrics

2007-04-11: AOS Interview (Approved)

Leaving Moscow, I just remembered that they confiscated an American football from my checked

baggage. Even with half the air let out they thought it was a bomb.

That was only because they love soccer!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.