AlanDan99

Request for evidence

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

When I logged into the USCIS website it shows submit evidence when I click on it, it gives me an error and doesn't show what kind of evidence to submit. Anyone else ever get this?

Screenshot (121).png

Screenshot (122).png

Timeline
3 hours ago, stefanie.namaste said:

you will receive waht they are requesting by mail. This happened to me when i was doing my i130 also 

What did they ask you to sent, if you don't mind me asking. I sent every proof I have to show our marriage is real, engagement and wedding photos, other photos of us, marriage licence, wedding invitation, certification from my church showing we got married there, messages, phone call/video call logs. Also boarding pass that shows when I went to India and when I came back.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Alan, sorry for the late reply. They asked me for more evidence such as our hotel & travel receipts in both names. They also asked for pictures from when we met and labeled from our trips. They also wanted

in detail a written letter how we met and how it led up to marriage in full detail.  Hope this helps & best of luck to both of you. Stefanie Singh

Timeline
12 minutes ago, stefanie.namaste said:

Hi Alan, sorry for the late reply. They asked me for more evidence such as our hotel & travel receipts in both names. They also asked for pictures from when we met and labeled from our trips. They also wanted

in detail a written letter how we met and how it led up to marriage in full detail.  Hope this helps & best of luck to both of you. Stefanie Singh

No problem, I think they might ask me to write a letter, because I have provided everything else. I hope what ever they ask is something simple, with everything that is happening in the world, it's tough to get things done.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.