onlytoshare

Anyone having problem uploading documents to ceac?! please!

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

Since yesterday, I am having problem uploading the petitioner's affidavit and others documents to ceac. My files are less than 2mb and pdf format, so please I urgently need help!

PD

SECURE CONNECTION FAILED is what is telling me every time I try to upload them, have tried google chrome and internet explorer 11.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 12:36 PM, onlytoshare said:

Hi,

Since yesterday, I am having problem uploading the petitioner's affidavit and others documents to ceac. My files are less than 2mb and pdf format, so please I urgently need help!

PD

SECURE CONNECTION FAILED is what is telling me every time I try to upload them, have tried google chrome and internet explorer 11.

Thanks in advance

I am having this problem right now, on March 4. Did you find a solution to this problem?

1 hour ago, onlytoshare said:

the site took me out every so often, I closed mozilla and went back to work. 

i finally got it to work late last night. The website is really very poorly designed.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Lannna said:

i have the same problem now, which browser you use can work successfully ?

I used Google Chrome on the Mac, but it's a problem on their web server back end that causes it to fail. It won't matter what browser you use - they have to fix it in their web application. I work in IT and when things like this happen, there are people scrambling on a daily basis to restart servers or free up disk space to keep the server running. The web server was built around 2013 in ASP.NET, so it's ancient technology by our standards. It's held together with toothpicks and dental floss.

Filed: Timeline
8 hours ago, Vermyndax said:

I used Google Chrome on the Mac, but it's a problem on their web server back end that causes it to fail. It won't matter what browser you use - they have to fix it in their web application. I work in IT and when things like this happen, there are people scrambling on a daily basis to restart servers or free up disk space to keep the server running. The web server was built around 2013 in ASP.NET, so it's ancient technology by our standards. It's held together with toothpicks and dental floss.

thank you for explain,, the website is really poorly design, what do you suggest about it, like what time to upload will be work ?  or just need to keep trying ?

16 hours ago, Lannna said:

thank you for explain,, the website is really poorly design, what do you suggest about it, like what time to upload will be work ?  or just need to keep trying ?

The best advice I have is to get in sync with their time zone, which is Eastern Standard Time. Log in to the website in the morning sometime around 8-10am EST and try again. That gives the technicians long enough to log into the Department of State systems and hand-fix disk space issues or log file problems that prevent the website from working. In my case, I was getting errors because the web server was unable to access the Windows security log. When that happens, ASP.NET will stop operations for things that tag that log. The only thing you can do is wait for a technician to log in the next day and fix it by hand.

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, Vermyndax said:

The best advice I have is to get in sync with their time zone, which is Eastern Standard Time. Log in to the website in the morning sometime around 8-10am EST and try again. That gives the technicians long enough to log into the Department of State systems and hand-fix disk space issues or log file problems that prevent the website from working. In my case, I was getting errors because the web server was unable to access the Windows security log. When that happens, ASP.NET will stop operations for things that tag that log. The only thing you can do is wait for a technician to log in the next day and fix it by hand.

thank you so much.. i just try now and it works!!!! I have been try for 7 days.. finally!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.