deemabrouk

Egypt AP list....

400 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

They don't take the first ten days after Eid off do they?

:unsure:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I sure hope not......the way they're working it's as if they take most of the year off anyway.

They don't take the first ten days after Eid off do they?

:unsure:

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Im getting all my emails that i wrote today to the embassy sent back to me :( saying failure to deliver...

anyone have any ideas whyyy????

does the email list an error on it? like server not found or something? it could be the server is down or maybe the sneaky barstards changed their email address.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Here is what our Tracking number produced:

Air Waybill Number Origin Service Area Destination Service Area Status

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

98*********** Cairo - Egypt Cairo - Egypt Signed for by: US PROCESS

Shipment delivered June 24, 2007 09:35

Date Time Location Service Area Checkpoint Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 14, 2007 12:29 Cairo - Egypt Shipment picked up

June 24, 2007 09:35 Cairo - Egypt Shipment delivered

June 14 was the day of his interview, but we received a 221g that day for the cosponsor's information. I wonder where it was shipped to? And what happened to it??? It looks like it has stayed in Cairo, but that it was delivered and signed for by "US Processing". That's interesting. Anybody else have their results??

Hey Doodle or Wateriswide.... anybody have an update on their DHL..??

I entered the shipping # again, and all of the previous tracking info is gone. Now it just says :

Air Waybill Number Origin Service Area Destination Service Area Status

9800****** Not recorded Shipment picked up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's up with that? Does that mean that they picked it up again and haven't delivered it yet? Maybe they are waiting on Eid to finish? Anybody have any ideas...?? I know for a fact that the same tracking number gets used repeatedly, but I worry that I am getting this response because his tracking number is too old. The last activity using this number was in June.

Doodle, can you check your tracking number again? I wonder if they are moving the cases in batches like last time... Could any of you check your DHL number and see if there have been any changes?

Thanks everybody.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F)

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Timeline

the same thing is happening here , the tracking shows ( shipment picked up ) .

when i talked to the DHL customer service they told me that it's the automaticaly update for their system .. they do it monthly for any unused waybills .

_if the embassy wanted to send the case to the third party investigator office so i guess they would never even think of using a waybill which they know that we can track .

_the embassy has sent me the RFE twice last month and for both times they used a new waybill and still keep my first waybill unused .

_i believe the waybill that we pay for at the interview is only for the return of the passport ( on my waybill it says Return Passport )

Timeline

Im getting all my emails that i wrote today to the embassy sent back to me :( saying failure to deliver...

anyone have any ideas whyyy????

perhaps their email boxes are full and it's still Eid here so try to email them tomorrow

I emailed the embassy and the email wasn't returned.

About the DHL.... I was thinking that they would only use that waybill number to send his passport back to him, but Tamara's waybill number was used to send her the request for Movement Certificate. :wacko:

ooooh.... What does it all mean?

Wael, my first thought was that the waybill # was no good anymore. Because the last activity was in June, I thought the website might not be able to pull records past a certain time. Do you remember the date of the last movement on your package?

Thanks for the updates..

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

www.sparealife.org

www.freerice.com

Timeline

1) my dhl says it was picked up on 7/22/07 still....the first day we went for the interview together. No other activity.

2) I just emailed the embassy and it was not returned so maybe it was a short server problem.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

scratch that.........my email just got returned to me too with this message:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: RE: case number CRO......

Sent: 10/15/2007 9:52 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Consular, Cairo IV on 10/15/2007 9:57 AM

The message could not be delivered because the recipient's mailbox is full.

<CAIROMB02.neasa.state.sbu #5.2.2>

Soooooooooooooo their mailbox is full......

According to their website yesterday was a day off but today wasn't so that tells ya how often they check their email considering it's 4pm over there and the mailbox is full. Prolly haven't even looked at any of it today.

Edited by doodlebug

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
scratch that.........my email just got returned to me too with this message:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: RE: case number CRO......

Sent: 10/15/2007 9:52 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Consular, Cairo IV on 10/15/2007 9:57 AM

The message could not be delivered because the recipient's mailbox is full.

<CAIROMB02.neasa.state.sbu #5.2.2>

Soooooooooooooo their mailbox is full......

According to their website yesterday was a day off but today wasn't so that tells ya how often they check their email considering it's 4pm over there and the mailbox is full. Prolly haven't even looked at any of it today.

maybe they spammed themselves so they won't get email :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:( I hate being in AP...... Lets just hope after two months of near inactivity on the Cairo visa front , that someone gets some freaking good news... I gave up emailing , it just annoys them and Im sure it dosen't help. I'm trying to limit it to once a month. I call dos still though cause I figure if the visa goes through they will know.. have a good day everyone.. Ill check that dhl # and let you know what I find

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey All.......

I want Oprah's email so I can email her too. If there is a show reuniting spouses or fiancees, I wanna be on it. Even if there is a show about the immigration process and the time and trouble it takes to come here LEGALLY, I wanna be on it! Give me the email pleeeeeeeeease!

Thanks,

Sue

the same thing is happening here , the tracking shows ( shipment picked up ) .

when i talked to the DHL customer service they told me that it's the automaticaly update for their system .. they do it monthly for any unused waybills .

_if the embassy wanted to send the case to the third party investigator office so i guess they would never even think of using a waybill which they know that we can track .

_the embassy has sent me the RFE twice last month and for both times they used a new waybill and still keep my first waybill unused .

_i believe the waybill that we pay for at the interview is only for the return of the passport ( on my waybill it says Return Passport )

Hey, wael.... when u talked to customer service, did they tell you when the status would change back? or if they could use the same # more than once?? what # were you calling for the customer service? if it's a number in Egypt, let me know.

thanks.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.freerice.com

Hey All.......

I want Oprah's email so I can email her too. If there is a show reuniting spouses or fiancees, I wanna be on it. Even if there is a show about the immigration process and the time and trouble it takes to come here LEGALLY, I wanna be on it! Give me the email pleeeeeeeeease!

Thanks,

Sue

here is the producers' contact form:

http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml

I think there are some extreme situations that she might be able to turn into a show or an article in her magazine. Dipsticks is one that comes to mind, but I know there are several others!!

Edited by monnik

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.freerice.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.