Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nathanael PSK

steps to bring children of my wife to US from PH

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines

the children are 8 and 10. 


My wife has her 10 year green card and is in the US with me.


The childrens' bio dad is gone and cant be found. The PH court is trying to serve him papers b/c he failed to appear in court to nullify the false marriage on the childrens' birth certificate. The judge said to start the paper work it'll be fine so


Please let me know thank you.

Edited by Nathanael PSK

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Same I-130 process as your wife. Faster if you file as step parent. 


If your wife was never married then doesn't matter if father is on birth certificate in Philippines the unwed mother has sole custody by law. 


Good luck 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...