AFCF

Issued to Application Received

8 posts in this topic

Good day. 

I had my interview last week (January 16) and my status changed to "Issued" the next day. It had the same "issued" status until today (January 22) and it went back to "Application Received." Is this normal? I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence but it changed to AR after I sent an e-mail asking about my UID # (it shows a different transaction on 2go tracker, which was from 2 years ago when I got my J1 visa). I read one post here on VJ who experienced the same thing but it's a different embassy and I wasn't under 221G.

As always, thank you.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have seen where CEAC status does change back to application received or ready for interview after the visa has been issued.

It takes a few days after ISSUED before 2GO receives the visa package from the embassy, so tracking on 2GO may not work yet.  (because of the weekend it may of been the 20th or 21st)

The UID # does not always work with 2GO for the K-1, it can be the MNL# or even passport #

Tracking your visa through 2GO:  (2GO tracking may use the MNL#, passport # or UID number from the interview confirmation page)

Tracking info at the bottom of this page

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

With that said, 2GO will TEXT or call

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

43 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

I have seen where CEAC status does change back to application received or ready for interview after the visa has been issued.

It takes a few days after ISSUED before 2GO receives the visa package from the embassy, so tracking on 2GO may not work yet.  (because of the weekend it may of been the 20th or 21st)

The UID # does not always work with 2GO for the K-1, it can be the MNL# or even passport #

Tracking your visa through 2GO:  (2GO tracking may use the MNL#, passport # or UID number from the interview confirmation page)

Tracking info at the bottom of this page

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

With that said, 2GO will TEXT or call

Hoping that's what happened. I was worried that there was something wrong.

Is it possible it went back to AR because they "looked into" my inquiry or it doesn't really matter? Glad I haven't booked my flight yet with the sudden change of status.

Thank you for always taking the time to respond, sir. Have a great day!

Timeline
57 minutes ago, chxakx said:

Hoping that's what happened. I was worried that there was something wrong.

Is it possible it went back to AR because they "looked into" my inquiry or it doesn't really matter? Glad I haven't booked my flight yet with the sudden change of status.

Thank you for always taking the time to respond, sir. Have a great day!

Don't stress.  Keep your phone and ID handy  ;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Update: 

January 17: Issued

January 22: Back to Application Received

January 23: Administrative Processing

January 24: Issued

Got my passport today (January 29). It turns out that the first visa they put on my passport has a wrong expiration date. So they issued me a new one on January 24. 

Just want to share my experience if ever someone will go through this in the future. I tend to worry a lot, especially when I can’t find one like this experience in the Philippines thread lol. So hopefully this will help. 

God bless us ♥️

Timeline
3 hours ago, chxakx said:

Update: 

January 17: Issued

January 22: Back to Application Received

January 23: Administrative Processing

January 24: Issued

Got my passport today (January 29). It turns out that the first visa they put on my passport has a wrong expiration date. So they issued me a new one on January 24. 

Just want to share my experience if ever someone will go through this in the future. I tend to worry a lot, especially when I can’t find one like this experience in the Philippines thread lol. So hopefully this will help. 

God bless us ♥️

Great news!  Glad they are on the ball and caught their :oops:  before the visa package left the embassy

Grab your CFO sticker  .. then...   :)  

Safe Travels

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

15 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Great news!  Glad they are on the ball and caught their :oops:  before the visa package left the embassy

Grab your CFO sticker  .. then...   :)  

Safe Travels

Yes! Blessing in disguise. I honestly don't want to go back to Manila anymore. Got my CFO sticker today too! Thank you so much for everything, sir!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.