dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2020

425 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2019 at 6:49 PM, zahira33 said:

just wanted to let you guys know that my interview went well and my visa was approved . questions asked were;

who is the petitioner ?

where  does he live ?

where is he at the moment ?

how many times he visited before getting married ?

how many times visited since then ? when did you get married ?

when did he get divorced ?

how long he stayed each visit ?

where did you go last time he visited ?

how did you meet ?

tell me about when you first started talking 

where is he from originally ?

where was he born ? 

what do I do for living ?

what am planning ti do in the US ?

where do I see my life with him in 5, 10 yesars ?

asked to see photos and money receipts and that's it

Niceee thanks for it

On 12/5/2019 at 6:42 PM, Katv said:

Congratulations. 
I have the same DQ date, but from El Salvador.  

I'm in el salvador too and nvc sent my case to  the embassy  on November 14   how long of wait time for a interview  date  you think. And I got a IR1 visa

and what dose DQ means

3 minutes ago, jerson1988 said:

I'm in el salvador too and nvc sent my case to  the embassy  on November 14   how long of wait time for a interview  date  you think. And I got a IR1 visa

and what dose DQ means

Hi jerson I got the interview letter on Dec 17 for a January 27, 2020 interview and I was DQ on Nov 8.  DQ is documentary qualified it means that the nvc accepted all of your documents. 

Edited by Katv

Just now, Katv said:

Hi jerson I got the interview letter on Dec 17 for a January 27, 2020 interview and I was DQ on Nov 8. 

I don't know what DQ means?

4 minutes ago, Katv said:

Hi jerson I got the interview letter on Dec 17 for a January 27, 2020 interview and I was DQ on Nov 8.  DQ is documentary qualified it means that the nvc accepted all of your documents. 

oh I see sorry new to this 

Just now, jerson1988 said:

oh I see sorry new to this 

well I called the embassy  they told me my cas was complete  on November 14 and was sent to embassy  same day  currently  I'm in el salvador  waiting  for my interview  and is driving me  nuts 

5 minutes ago, jerson1988 said:

well I called the embassy  they told me my cas was complete  on November 14 and was sent to embassy  same day  currently  I'm in el salvador  waiting  for my interview  and is driving me  nuts 

Did you checked your email because I was DQ on nov 8 and I received my interview letter last week Or maybe you will receive  it this week. 

Edited by Katv

3 minutes ago, Katv said:

Did you checked your email because I was DQ on nov 8 and I received my interview letter last week Or maybe you will receive  it this week. 

I hope  like I said I only got 4 weeks waiting on queue

2 minutes ago, jerson1988 said:

I hope  like I said I only got 4 weeks waiting on queue

and on my letter says December  14-15 were my priority  dates and I don't understand  that either

2 minutes ago, Katv said:

What do you mean by your priority dates?  Did you checked the status on the ceac page? 

yes I have and it say  AT NVC but when I call they said they sent my case to the embassy   but after that I'm still in the dark

and at the bottom  of the letter NVC  sent me  saying all my documents  were accepted   

it says my case number and  priority  dates are December 14-15 is confusing  

2 minutes ago, jerson1988 said:

yes I have and it say  AT NVC but when I call they said they sent my case to the embassy   but after that I'm still in the dark

and at the bottom  of the letter NVC  sent me  saying all my documents  were accepted   

it says my case number and  priority  dates are December 14-15 is confusing  

I don’t have those dates on my email, but like I said I just received it last week and I was dq on nov 8. You should received it this week. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.