Kallon

I751 and n400 pending for 3 months now

32 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, spring333 said:

any updates here?

After the long wait they schedule me for my pending i751 interview with my wife 22 January 

1 minute ago, Kallon said:

After the long wait they schedule me for my pending i751 interview with my wife 22 January 

Prepare to be separated and asked same question. I had 751 interview with my wife too. 

8 minutes ago, Wasa22 said:

What kind of questions did he ask? Did u was approved on the spot?

Ill get you a q tomorrow when I get back to work. Too much to type on the phone. 
not on the spot. Was waiting for 9 months !

5 hours ago, spring333 said:

Prepare to be separated and asked same question. I had 751 interview with my wife too. 

Really?  Wow ok will prepare my self.

2 hours ago, Wasa22 said:

It was the same officer who interviewed you n 400 ?

Yes same office, my wife didn't show up on my n400 interview and the officer told me they going to schedule an interview for my i751 with my wife

10 hours ago, Wasa22 said:

What kind of questions did he ask? Did u was approved on the spot?

where we met/how

my car/color, model, age

her car same

my work hours and address 

her work hours and address

who pays bills?

where we live/lived before

what bank we have acct at, how many accoutnts

what we did last weekned

how many times i have traveled outside of the country 

what is main intersection close to our apartment 

5 hours ago, spring333 said:

where we met/how

my car/color, model, age

her car same

my work hours and address 

her work hours and address

who pays bills?

where we live/lived before

what bank we have acct at, how many accoutnts

what we did last weekned

how many times i have traveled outside of the country 

what is main intersection close to our apartment 

So when u had your n 400 interview the officer informed you that it will be another interview, right?

27 minutes ago, Wasa22 said:

So when u had your n 400 interview the officer informed you that it will be another interview, right?

no, we had this interview when I applied to remove condition. got called, separated, waited 9 months for results and once they finally approved us (we gave only one wrong answer) I was eligible to apply for n400 under 3 years.

On my n400 interview they accused me of shame marriage and sent home with RFE. I sent all they asked. Year later I got a letter for another interview. At that point i was so done so I withdraw petition and decided to wait to apply under 5 yr per my lawyer advise.

Applied again for n400 in sept 2018, had interview in March 2019, in april got RFE again. Still waiting...... 

2 hours ago, spring333 said:

no, we had this interview when I applied to remove condition. got called, separated, waited 9 months for results and once they finally approved us (we gave only one wrong answer) I was eligible to apply for n400 under 3 years.

On my n400 interview they accused me of shame marriage and sent home with RFE. I sent all they asked. Year later I got a letter for another interview. At that point i was so done so I withdraw petition and decided to wait to apply under 5 yr per my lawyer advise.

Applied again for n400 in sept 2018, had interview in March 2019, in april got RFE again. Still waiting...... 

2 hours ago, spring333 said:

Wow I feel like Chicago office is so nasty they do what they want to do.No law apply to them.Have u travel out of country during this period?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.