de-vi

Moroccan Medical Exam Doctors Experience

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good afternoon!  We received notification of our appointment from the Casablanca Consulate today.  The doctors allowed for the medical exam are:

Dr. Nezha El Fihri

Dr. Abdelaziz Janah

Dr. Berrada Balkhayat Mounia

Could any of you who used one of these doctors (or your fiance did) recommend one that you had a good experience with?  My fiance will be calling tomorrow to set up an appointment.  I've tried searching here to see if I could find any glowing (or horrible) reviews of them with no results other than what to expect that day (all day, lots of running around) and costs.  I'm looking more for ease of scheduling, the exam process as a whole, experience with the doctor's bedside manner, etc.  Most of the reviews I've been able to find are for Dr. El Fihri's cost and most of these are 2016-2018.

Thanks in advance. :)

I have interview same day as your fiancé it was hard for me to get an appointment to do medical exam I was not able to reach dr nezha on the phone the second one is filled up last one said theres only one spot left  on the 18th so I took it eventho it is so close to my interview as she said I will take my results the same day. try calling dr nezha I heard is might still be available 

2 hours ago, MandK said:

I used Dr. Abdelaziz Janah, and quiet honestly I would not recommend him unless you absolutely have to go with him, not only is he rude but also both of his assistants are. 

yes they are. I have heard bad reviews about him as well. what day did you get ?

Timeline
14 hours ago, zahira33 said:

I have interview same day as your fiancé it was hard for me to get an appointment to do medical exam I was not able to reach dr nezha on the phone the second one is filled up last one said theres only one spot left  on the 18th so I took it eventho it is so close to my interview as she said I will take my results the same day. try calling dr nezha I heard is might still be available 

He had to call Dr. Nezha several times but he fnially reached someone and has his medical exam on Dec. 9th.  Best of luck on your interview! :) 

2 hours ago, MandK said:

I used Dr. Abdelaziz Janah, and quiet honestly I would not recommend him unless you absolutely have to go with him, not only is he rude but also both of his assistants are. 

He had found a few bad reviews for him so he didn't even try to call him.  He tried Mounia but the receptionist was rude, as well.

3 minutes ago, de-vi said:

He had to call Dr. Nezha several times but he fnially reached someone and has his medical exam on Dec. 9th.  Best of luck on your interview! :) 

He had found a few bad reviews for him so he didn't even try to call him.  He tried Mounia but the receptionist was rude, as well.

yes they are rude too. but I had to get an appointment with them cuz I had no choice . best of luck to your fiancé interview 

On 11/27/2019 at 6:46 AM, MandK said:

how long did you have to wait in order to receive instructions from embassy after they received your case??

On 11/25/2019 at 5:03 PM, Mezyan said:

Whichever one has availability! They fill up fast.

how long did you have to wait in order to receive instructions from embassy after they received your case??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mike P said:

5 Months. 

On 11/25/2019 at 2:26 PM, de-vi said:

Good afternoon!  We received notification of our appointment from the Casablanca Consulate today.  The doctors allowed for the medical exam are:

Dr. Nezha El Fihri

Dr. Abdelaziz Janah

Dr. Berrada Balkhayat Mounia

Could any of you who used one of these doctors (or your fiance did) recommend one that you had a good experience with?  My fiance will be calling tomorrow to set up an appointment.  I've tried searching here to see if I could find any glowing (or horrible) reviews of them with no results other than what to expect that day (all day, lots of running around) and costs.  I'm looking more for ease of scheduling, the exam process as a whole, experience with the doctor's bedside manner, etc.  Most of the reviews I've been able to find are for Dr. El Fihri's cost and most of these are 2016-2018.

Thanks in advance. :)

How long did you have to wait to receive instructions from the day the embassy received your K1 case and it said “ready” on CEAC. They received my case on November 20th and I am very worried it will take a long time after reading others posts.... 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mike P said:

How long did you have to wait to receive instructions from the day the embassy received your K1 case and it said “ready” on CEAC. They received my case on November 20th and I am very worried it will take a long time after reading others posts.... 

Same answer, 5 months. Expect to hear from them around April unless they get more backed up or if for some miracle they catch up. It would be best for you to fill out your timeline. 

1 hour ago, Mike P said:

Zahira, how long did you have to wait in order to receive instructions from embassy after they received your case??

A month and a half but im cr1

Timeline
10 hours ago, Mike P said:

De-Vi , how long did you have to wait to receive instructions from the day the embassy received your K1 case and it said “ready” on CEAC. They received my case on November 20th and I am very worried it will take a long time after reading others posts.... 

Expect 5-6 months or longer before you receive your appointment email with the instructions.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.