Shiellangsky

I-864 part 5 #7 question

10 posts in this topic

I’m the petitioner and filling out the form I-864 but I’m confused cause I’m not planning on Submitting my IRS Transcript cause I made less last year.Im only submitting 6 months of pay stubs and employers later but there’s a question on part 5 #7 “current individual annual income” what do I put my the last total on my paystubs?

50 minutes ago, Shiellangsky said:

I’m the petitioner and filling out the form I-864 but I’m confused cause I’m not planning on Submitting my IRS Transcript cause I made less last year.Im only submitting 6 months of pay stubs and employers later but there’s a question on part 5 #7 “current individual annual income” what do I put my the last total on my paystubs?

How do you think it will get approved if you omit the tax transcripts?

Just now, Shiellangsky said:

I have a joint sponsor.Do I still need to submit my IRS TRANSCRIPT from 2018?Though my income this year is better than last year?

YES, as it is the MOST RECENT transcript.

Just now, Shiellangsky said:

Oh ok I can do that.How about on the 3 recents year’s income do I need to put 2017 and 16 too?

What do the instructions say?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Check the requirements of your embassy/consulate.  You have no timeline so it's impossible to give you good advice on your question.  Some officers like to see all three years of tax returns or transcripts.  I always use the general rule that if a US immigration form says something is "optional," that I include it.  That way, if they want to see the other two years' tax transcripts, it will not delay your case.  You need a qualified joint sponsor anyway, so you have no reason not to include all three recent tax transcripts or tax returns + W2s.  Just my opinion.  Good luck!

1 hour ago, carmel34 said:

Check the requirements of your embassy/consulate.  You have no timeline so it's impossible to give you good advice on your question.  Some officers like to see all three years of tax returns or transcripts.  I always use the general rule that if a US immigration form says something is "optional," that I include it.  That way, if they want to see the other two years' tax transcripts, it will not delay your case.  You need a qualified joint sponsor anyway, so you have no reason not to include all three recent tax transcripts or tax returns + W2s.  Just my opinion.  Good luck!

Thanks for your advice.I have another question In the joint sponsor total income what should I put?His W2 from 2018 or the last total form his pay stubs?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.