Jump to content

After k1/k2 denial few days ago, My fiancée and I decide she temporarily move in with me in my home country


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria

Hello VJ family, this is what wev always wanted, to live together and bond well, Hence why we opt for K1 so that the process would be fast for us to begin our life as a couple.However, The k1 Denail came as a shock for us and we still in our recovery mode..
Now this is our plan,Cr1 takes up to a year or more, so we decide she move here temporarily while we get married and file for our Cr1 from Nigeria and follow the process while we live together as a couple.


Has anyone here done this before? 
what are our chances on our CR1 petition?

what are the advantages and disadvantages?
Your Advice would be highly welcomed,


we would both follow up on your responses. Thank you.

Edited by Ola&Adunni
Typo errors
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...