HabibAliShah

Islamabad Embassy. Assistance required . Case in AP since 17 months

36 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, shaikh amin said:

one thing happened with my friend, they have same situation like you but he self inquire almost two years to embassy , embassy said why did you not inquire to us then after case start and after the two month visa issue

We used to send an email to U.S embassy every two months. Now after 17 months they require from us the files which we have sent. Now we are waiting for their reply.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, shaikh amin said:

no no  my query is that , after the interview they requested to you any documents?

Yes they just sent an additional questionaire to my father through email. That's all and then case went in A.P till now.

Timeline
Just now, shaikh amin said:

any email address do you have or sent it to through this link

https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/ 

or did they kept your passport after the interview?

please help

Use this email:

islamabadivinquiry@state.gov

And Yes I have also used the link which you have mentioned when i finally submitted the docs to the embassy then i used this link to confirm my submission of docs to embassy

Yes they have kept our passports.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, shaikh amin said:

in my case it is in Ready state no change, no additional documents require from me at the time and still now same status.

i think you got the same response last 17 month from the embassy  like you visa has been refuse for 221(g)? am i right

Our case is in A.P since 17 months. It is not in ready. Yes. Same response.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, shaikh amin said:

yes, this is auto reply they sent it to every person.

but now you case is close to issued visa after  a long frustration but we can not do any thing ( saway God say dua karay sub apni family say milay) or reunion hojay)

Yes we are in a lot of frustration and waiting for their email so that they call us for fingerprints and oath.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.