Aneeqa

221g islamabad embassy cr1

46 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello I had my cr1 interview on 23 sep 19 at islamabad embassy . CO told me to update my husbands tax return transcript which I did on 25 sep. Now plz can someone tell me when I will get to hear from them? Anyone going through or went through the same situation? 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Aneeqa said:

Hello I had my cr1 interview on 23 sep 19 at islamabad embassy . CO told me to update my husbands tax return transcript which I did on 25 sep. Now plz can someone tell me when I will get to hear from them? Anyone going through or went through the same situation? 

What's your status on ceac showing? And had Co ticked 221g

Timeline

It's showing that ur case is in administrative process. And the CO kept my passport and told me to upload just one doc which is my husbands tax transcript. He gave me 221g ticked on tax transcript only

Timeline

What did they ask u to upload? I mean which docs? 

2 minutes ago, Syeda Hassan said:

We have uploaded on 11th sep but still no reply and even no date chagne in last update that was on 30th aug my interview day.

What did the CO asked you to upload on ceac? I mean which document? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Syeda Hassan said:

Tax return transcript for 2018 of my co sponser

Ahan plz do let me know if u get a response from them. It will be really helpful. Did they also emailed you any questionnaire? 

Timeline
Just now, Syeda Hassan said:

No not any questionaire email just that document... insha Allah i will update u if i get any response... 

Did they tell you to upload cosponsor tax return on ceac? 

Timeline
Just now, Syeda Hassan said:

Yes.. but i am not getting any response its been more than 2 weeks

Hopefully u will here good news. And plz keep in touch

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.